Our valued sponsor

Question X

Step 1
The final destination in the circle would be : Delaware, New Mexico or Wyoming with Mercury bank account.

Step2
For processing you setup a UK LTD (either anonymous or with nominees) find a random payment processor for instant here
https://www.offshorecorptalk.com/resources/categories/payment-service-provider.4/ (requires mentor group gold)

Once setup, you move the money from one company to the US setup.

If you don't know how to setup step2, signup for mentor group and follow this guide
I read it some time ago and found it very useful for current setups and further development.

Current situation:
- Using Stripe (1% CB)
- Living in Malta
- French passport
- Revolut / Wise
- No company
- Processing 40k/mo

Why "High risk" ?
We are in a rather gray business, without regulation, we have to use a Stripe linked to a fake store, and some company similar to ours deal with lawsuits in the United States

Some precision, making a company directly in Malta is apparently not the best idea, having a local bank is almost impossible, the steps are long, everything is very archaic
I often hear about US LLC but considering our business I think it's a bad idea

Thanks ;)
Unless you
1) specify what is your goal – the purpose of changing your current setup (better taxation, anonymity, more safety, general expansion, ...)
and
2) elaborate a little bit more about your business;
I consider being difficult to give you a well-founded advice...

Current situation:
- Using Stripe (1% CB)
- Living in Malta
- French passport
- Revolut / Wise
- No company
- Processing 40k/mo

Why "High risk" ?
We are in a rather gray business, without regulation, we have to use a Stripe linked to a fake store, and some company similar to ours deal with lawsuits in the United States

Some precision, making a company directly in Malta is apparently not the best idea, having a local bank is almost impossible, the steps are long, everything is very archaic
I often hear about US LLC but considering our business I think it's a bad idea

Thanks ;)
1. 1% CB ???????????? You will get banned by Stripe sooner or later :)

2. Stripe supports payouts to all banks in EU so you dont need local Malta bank anyway

3. If you use a Limited company then you will only be potentially personal liable to lawsuits if its straight up illegal or in your case a "grey area" for example already have been warned and acted grossly irresponsibly.

1. I don't have a real setup for the moment, just a random LLC and Wise
:) As you are doing something, you are performing it in some setup, in any case – this is what I meant. So your current setup, in my perception, is “a random LLC and Wise” (I do not understand well what you mean by “a random LLC” but it is perhaps not important).
I'm looking for something quite anonymous
Pretty clear
and that could protect me personally in case of problems (Lawsuit)
Lawsuits against who? Against a business entity? If it is anonymous, you will be protected. Against you? In what context / for what reason?
2. We sell software to individuals, we use Stripe on our website but verified the account with a fake store
It does not smell well, verifying the account with a fake store. You are aware of the fact that your business can be finished in a moment, I presume ;)
What is the core of the problem, the sw is/can be considered illegal (breaking the IP rights for example) or it is legal but commonly buyed by people doing something wrong? Or something completely different?
Having a shell company for payments and a real company behind to manage my funds seems like a good idea
Yes, I think so, too.
But where?
It depends, how strong anonymity you need, i.e. how much you feel endangered. You mentioned some lawsuits in the U.S. – what does it concern?
and how do I pay myself and my taxes in Malta
It is another step ;)

It does not smell well, verifying the account with a fake store. You are aware of the fact that your business can be finished in a moment, I presume ;)
What is the core of the problem, the sw is/can be considered illegal (breaking the IP rights for example) or it is legal but commonly buyed by people doing something wrong? Or something completely different?
GenerAlly best to just be honest and chance slipping through rather than doing that, as it would be money laundering and bank fraud (40YR STRETCH)

I would setup a bunch of UK LTD's and apply for all the merchant accounts possible in addition I would find 3rd party payment processors, both the one mentioned in mentor group many times as well as contact people around to get even more options.

Your business is risky, chances your account get closed are high, so you better prepare for a hit and hide game.