Our valued sponsor

Best Setup for Online Consulting Company?

Canuckz

Jun 3, 2020
Visit site
Hey guys,

Question for you - I'm looking at starting an online only consulting company. Quite a large number of customers will most likely come from the US, but other nations as well.

I would need the ability to process both credit card transactions, and transfers for larger amounts.

One answer, from what I've read, is to set up a us corporation or LLC, as a non US resident that might make sense, but I wanted to see if there were other nations that could offer packages in terms of low/no tax treatment, but with full access to the banking requirements.

I'm not looking at transferring money out of the corporation, but rather leaving it in and using those funds for further investments. I'm also a residence of Canada and would prefer not to register here.

Any thoughts would be greatly appreciate it!

Thanks

Having a customers in USA to whom you will provide services, will make you liable for US taxation in case of having a US LLC.

If you will not have customers from UK, the best option for you can be Limited liability partnership in the UK.

Or if you do not plan to withdraw a money from a company, you can consider Estonia.

Reactions: James Turner
Having a customers in USA to whom you will provide services, will make you liable for US taxation in case of having a US LLC.

Not true.

Or if you do not plan to withdraw a money from a company, you can consider Estonia.

If you plan not to spend your money anyway, you can also stay in any other country and pay 60% taxes.

Latest Threads