Our valued sponsor

Question Best solution for receving €20K month with EMI

vvvictor

May 19, 2021
uk
Visit site
Hi nice people,

I have a non-resident UK LTD and I want to hide these money..

I need a EUR IBAN and actually I have Business Wise attached to UK LTD with Belgium IBAN.

I don't know If Wise keep informed UK GOV about my EU IBAN transaction and if I have to declare something.

Im looking for a good advise and structure all better.

Thanks in advance for your time. :)

If it's non resident then you can just pay yourself salary or invoice the company.

You don't need anything complicated unless you live in a high tax country then it might be more efficient to pay the tax in UK.

Too many factors that we will require for everyone to give an opinion.

If it's non resident then you can just pay yourself salary or invoice the company.

You don't need anything complicated unless you live in a high tax country then it might be more efficient to pay the tax in UK.

Too many factors that we will require for everyone to give an opinion.

Thank for you time, sorry for the delay. I think you are right under some things..

Ivoice the company from? But how?

In Italy tax are really high, I want to structure all like a corporate and make all legal but having low tax.
Do you have any idea on that? How much it will cost?

What captain k says indeed..... but besides that - have a plan before you start rather than - oh I got this money I need to hide

You hare right, but thing happen when u have no control on it lol

Initially I was considering to start a SRL (innovativa) in italy with a standard 20% corporate tax but for the first 5 year dividends can't be taken. And 20% is too much.

Online business are really competitive and the taxation can make the difference.I hope for a max of 5%.

Interesting thread. I think in countries like France, Italy, Sweden the problem is not only 20% corporate profit tax but also that you need pay yourself salary, pay contributions + helthcare, then VAT is really high so if you have to charge it I guess it makes you non competitive - though I do not know what kind of business you're doing
How are you making those 20k per month?

Latest Threads