Our valued sponsor

Best structure to minimize tax to the lowest level with offshore company setup, how?

micheal

Offshore Agent
Sep 3, 2012
Visit site
Can you explain to me what the best offshore company structure will be to get the lowest corporate tax available in Europe with an European trading company?

Ive been looking into Ireland company because they had 5% corporate tax for some years but seems it is not so any longer. Now Im wondering what to setup to avoid the huge tax burden,

Well a Cyprus company may be the solution for your corporate tax headaches. You can register it to be non resident and avoid the corporate tax at all, down site doing so is the company can't be registered for VAT if that is applicable.

Reactions: micheal
You need a offshore company where acocunting, book keeping and fiscal reporting isn't mandatory. So you will need to consider a combination of a Onshore ~ Offshore company setup with the help of a local tax consultant.

alexander said:
You need a offshore company where acocunting, book keeping and fiscal reporting isn't mandatory. So you will need to consider a combination of a Onshore ~ Offshore company setup with the help of a local tax consultant.
This is correct. But as such jurisdictions not mandating reporting of books and fiscal reports are usually the ones banks refuse to associate with. These jurisdictions make good secondary level entites for structure.

What is your reasoning for avoiding annual reporting? When in regards to dealing with corporate law and foreign jurisdictions, it is in your favor to make others warm and fuzzy and just cross your T's and dot your I's when establishing your limited liability and setuping up your multi layered structure.

stephenbestel said:
To file VAT depends if you will disclose the offshore company you have
You must refrain from thinking in only single planes of structures. One structure should handle all disclosures and for all tenses and purposes, be tasteful in every Gestapo's mouth. The key is in the structure(s) which underline that first structure.

A foreign entity which makes recurring sales to the UK and the country of the entity has a TIEA agreement with the UK, DISCLOSE the tax. All nations will one day be in the business of disclosing all information. The new world order will not be a world friendly to privacy. So the Best solution is the one that allows proper disclosure of VAT owed while the remaining structures allow for 100% retaining of income

Reactions: lavel
A foreign entity which makes recurring sales to the UK and the country of the entity has a TIEA agreement with the UK, DISCLOSE the tax. All nations will one day be in the business of disclosing all information. The new world order will not be a world friendly to privacy. So the Best solution is the one that allows proper disclosure of VAT owed while the remaining structures allow for 100% retaining of income
I belive that speaking the new world order it won't be possible soon to evade tax as we know it until today. a 4th or even more layered structure may be a solution to get rid of the tax man far enough but pushing millions of euro's will get your cought sooner or later I believe.

stephenbestel said:
Then come the era of accountant again :) We can still "Avoid" tax.
Dangerous words my friend, our clients deal in 8 to 10 digits and not one has had issues despite some outside attempts all because of none of them "Avoids" taxes. Each one could openly walk in to any court and lift up there skirt and it would not matter. The legal world is a game that can be played like any chess board. One must find the instructions or forever be a 'Pawn'.

We have thought about developing a contact for France. Currently only deal with the US, Canada, UK, South America, Seychelles, and Spain locations. About to open up a Swiss department, maybe.

Reactions: lavel
TVentures said:
This is correct. But as such jurisdictions not mandating reporting of books and fiscal reports are usually the ones banks refuse to associate with. These jurisdictions make good secondary level entites for structure.
What is your reasoning for avoiding annual reporting? When in regards to dealing with corporate law and foreign jurisdictions, it is in your favor to make others warm and fuzzy and just cross your T's and dot your I's when establishing your limited liability and setuping up your multi layered structure.
Where are we going to learn more about the costs and options to setup a multi lyer structure? You seem to know sooooo much TVentures.

As everyone is well aware, there is no problem finding someone who will sell you a offshore entity. The step most people skip is paying a consultant or lawyer to convey the precious information of What, When, Why, How.

Admin does not allow services to be offered on this forum. However if you wish to have a private conversation off topic, feel free to contact me.

Reactions: eric

Latest Threads