Our valued sponsor

Best Zero Tax countries

These "territorial countries" usually have strict permanent establishment rulings. If work is done from that country. It can be considered work in the country. Or if you manage the foreign company through that territorial country. You can still be liable for tax.

The safest choice is 0% tax country. Everything is very clear. No surprises.
UAE is one of the best options..
There is also better option but all depends on your budget
i need a cost effective option. which territorial countries do do you recommend? i will manage the business from another country.

These "territorial countries" usually have strict permanent establishment rulings. If work is done from that country. It can be considered work in the country. Or if you manage the foreign company through that territorial country. You can still be liable for tax.

The safest choice is 0% tax country. Everything is very clear. No surprises.
UAE is one of the best options..
There is also better option but all depends on your budget
what about BVI?

Panama is good. They have PE rules, but foreign income is exempt, this also is the case for Panama businesses. I believe Costa Rica is the same.
Costarica was the same. But not any more. Just a few days ago, tax regime was completely changed. Yhat is not noffshore nor onshore jurisdiction any more. They are staring to tax a tax resident on its worldwide income.

Reactions: orangekangaroo
What about the banks in UAE. Will they accept money coming from online gambling or crypto?
We only have experience with Crypto.

There are banks that allow transfers and withdraws from Kraken. We double check from time to time with Kraken if there are any Banks rejecting transfers. Some banks rejecting since 2018 like Emirates NBD. Other banks still approve the transactions. Mainly in EUR and to the SWIFT account Kraken have with Bank Frick.

Reactions: JackAlabama
We only have experience with Crypto.

There are banks that allow transfers and withdraws from Kraken. We double check from time to time with Kraken if there are any Banks rejecting transfers. Some banks rejecting since 2018 like Emirates NBD. Other banks still approve the transactions. Mainly in EUR and to the SWIFT account Kraken have with Bank Frick.
So you are an incorporation agent in dubai?
If so, I am interested in a company setup for residence purpose only and a personal bank account. Do you have a quote for your services regarding that?
PM is also appreciated if you do not want to broadcast that here. Thanks

Reactions: troubled soul
Guys don't turn this into an advertising thread!

Please send me a quote too, do you have options for bank account opening?
I assume you mean bank account in UAE.

We provide All incl. packages with Company Formation, Residence Visa and Bank Account opening.

In case you have already done the Company Formation and Residence Visa but stuck with the Bank Account opening we can take a look at your case.

Non resident private bank accounts without Emirates ID are so hard to get that the price for all the back and forth with the Bank isn't worth it and you are cheaper if you choose directly the All incl. way mentioned above.

For Non Resident Business Bank Account we opned last time successful early 2019 - just with passport and company documents. But this times are long time gone.

Send you the quote via PM.

Costarica was the same. But not any more. Just a few days ago, tax regime was completely changed. Yhat is not noffshore nor onshore jurisdiction any more. They are staring to tax a tax resident on its worldwide income.
They are staring to tax a tax resident on its worldwide income.
they corrected in these last weeks and they have annulled the project about the world global taxation. So they continue as territorial taxation
https://www.larepublica.net/not.../la-renta-mundial-ya-no-va

Latest Threads