Our valued sponsor

Betfair.com setup/account (seeking)

So this is my first post.
I just updated my profile icon here (from 2018) to reflect my financial situation...
...the last 6 months gave me the "fatality" blow like in Mortal Kombat.
Being almost totally poor now and trying to flip a dollar while I look for a job, I'm starting to look into sports betting.

Is anyone willing to sell or rent a personal (verified) account + EMI ?
Otherwise, what can be a corporate setup to trade if I'm resident in a country that doesn't have access to Betfair.com?

DMs are welcome.

where is your edge?
* do you understand some sport better than others?
* do you have great probability model?
* did you develop the fastest trading bot?
* do you know a tennis player in top 300 willing to lose the first set on demand?
* do you have access to non-public information?

if you have nothing like that then find yourself a regular job... you can't make any money without an edge, so stay away from betfair, just saying... ;-)

if you still insist to donate then the easiest way I think is to find a house/address owner in UK (or a non-well-known mail forwarding service) and use some bank that doesn't verify the address and is simply happy with sending the payment card to the UK address and subsequent activation that "confirms you live on that address" - then use the account statement for address verification at betfair (UK phone number recommended too)

or matchbook.com is less picky in terms of supported jurisdictions...worth checking

Last edited:

Latest Threads