Turner Little - Company Formation Agents
UK Ltd with emi bank account
DLS Dubai - Company Formation & Bank Account
Offshore Bank Accounts

Big Warning of PAXFUL

CALL US ON +971 50 4467827 - TO SETUP YOUR NON-CRS COMPANY STRUCTURE IN DUBAI.
Bank Accounts, Company Formations, Tax Planning, Residency Solutions, and more

Timo

This ia a big Scam company
They cooperate with Scamers, many Nigeria Accounts

The AML Righlines there are fake. They allowed 3. Party Tranfers. I sell BTC and i get money of 3.party accounts by SEPA over Vivid Money (Solaris Bank) , another name there registered. I tell all paxful with videi proofs
I Get SEPA back because banka ccount was frozen but Paxul DISPUTE for the Scammer

They stole a lot fo money and matke nothing there. Also a lot of Paypal Scammer there.

Big Money Laundering Company

azb1

Entrepreneur
This ia a big Scam company
They cooperate with Scamers, many Nigeria Accounts

The AML Righlines there are fake. They allowed 3. Party Tranfers. I sell BTC and i get money of 3.party accounts by SEPA over Vivid Money (Solaris Bank) , another name there registered. I tell all paxful with videi proofs
I Get SEPA back because banka ccount was frozen but Paxul DISPUTE for the Scammer

They stole a lot fo money and matke nothing there. Also a lot of Paypal Scammer there.

Big Money Laundering Company
Nothing New my Friend .
Everybody knows.

LondonOTC

I'm a SCAM Artist
Silver Member
BANNED MEMBER
I don't think they are scammers or cooperate with Nigerians accouts. I do agree they should ban all the accounts verified from Nigeria as they try to scam you on any deal.

Just go with reputable traders (+100 trades) and everything should be fine.

They are regulated in US, don't think they are willing to put themselves in risk with money laundering operations directly.

Timo

The nigeria peole there make offeras a lot of OVER BTC price 50-80 % and they accept the payment method like SEPA,Neteller. If they contact they sav: Sorry i can do it not They will send the MONEY OVER VEEEM and hope users will do it. But the Advertising is SEPA, Bank tranfer and soo on and not VEEM
I can show you many accounts there.

Nigeria and KENYA users.

They do it not directly they do it under SHADOW in background.

in Past i trade on Localbitcoins: and they now allowed 3. party accounts. in my example Solris Blocks the bank account of fraud and Paxful make a own new trade and the dispute with BTC going to the user with this stealed bank accountt.

I have the same problem on Lcoalbitcoins for some years and they are stronglyy against money landering and they have solutioned for me because they dont allow 3.party fundings and NEEDED verfied the user but not in paxful.
On Paxful a verified user can deal there with 3.party bank accounts.

Timo

Its a big Joke this company.

Big Place for stolen oder opened fraud Bank Accounts and easy deal with BTC to get it there plattform.

Attachments

• 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    93.5 KB · Views: 109

VESTANON

Virtual Crypto Cards-Verified Banking/EMI Services
Silver Member
@Op go for reputable sellers on the platform, avoid dealing with sellers from high risk regions...avoid crypto-bank transactions on the platform as it gives the seller all leverage as you release your crypto first, and then await the seller, which in most times you get fleeced..

Avoid crypto-bank transfers from high risk seller regions, avoid wallet options such as crypto-paypal, crypto-Gift cards on paxful are on a Fifty-fifty basis.

Enact wallet transactions such as crypto to payeer/crypto to skrill/crypto to mobile wallets.. Those are the most secure options as sellers offering the above are from more reputable regions...and quicker transactions..under those options the seller releases the funds first once confirmed in your chosen wallet, you release your crypto to the seller.. thu&¤#

JackAlabama

Entrepreneur
@Op go for reputable sellers on the platform, avoid dealing with sellers from high risk regions...avoid crypto-bank transactions on the platform as it gives the seller all leverage as you release your crypto first, and then await the seller, which in most times you get fleeced..

Avoid crypto-bank transfers from high risk seller regions, avoid wallet options such as crypto-paypal, crypto-Gift cards on paxful are on a Fifty-fifty basis.

Enact wallet transactions such as crypto to payeer/crypto to skrill/crypto to mobile wallets.. Those are the most secure options as sellers offering the above are from more reputable regions...and quicker transactions..under those options the seller releases the funds first once confirmed in your chosen wallet, you release your crypto to the seller.. thu&¤#
you can do bank-crypto transactions.
When the money is in your bank account, the crypto will be released. Simple as that.

Timo

This user is in Italy there verified and send of a GERMAN bank account with another name, if they get the money not back they needet that i will send by Wesrtern Union or Monegram. Result of Dispute they get the BTC of me. The jojke is modedate dispute first to me and then moderator make a OWN new deal and give the User all BTC on my wallet on Paxful.

You must waiting 4 Days before Moderator handlet it. High disputes ? Why ? Because a lot of scams there i think

CaptK

Nominee Company Bank Account Real Estate Passport
Mentor Group Gold
If they are allowing this to happen it's not anyone but Paxfull themselves doing it. A couple of times is an issue.
Everyday is a inside job!!!

VESTANON

Silver Member
If they are allowing this to happen it's not anyone but Paxfull themselves doing it. A couple of times is an issue.
Everyday is a inside job!!!
@CaptK ye, thats also a possibility...banking on a P2P platform for cross transactional through or with crypto is a Red flag..all fingers get dirty... cof%¤#

CaptK

Nominee Company Bank Account Real Estate Passport
Mentor Group Gold
@CaptK ye, thats also a possibility...banking on a P2P platform for cross transactional through or with crypto is a Red flag..all fingers get dirty... cof%¤#

Greed bro..............

VESTANON

Silver Member

This user is in Italy there verified and send of a GERMAN bank account with another name, if they get the money not back they needet that i will send by Wesrtern Union or Monegram. Result of Dispute they get the BTC of me. The jojke is modedate dispute first to me and then moderator make a OWN new deal and give the User all BTC on my wallet on Paxful.

You must waiting 4 Days before Moderator handlet it. High disputes ? Why ? Because a lot of scams there i think

Now way, you should carryout banking,western union,moneygram etc in exchange for crypto or fiat...

moreso never leave your crypto on an exchange...store your crypto cold...

when in need send out to a P2P exchange and make secure transactions with sellers from reputable regions...rea#44!

VESTANON

Silver Member
Offshore Bank Accounts
DynaPay Multi-currency Business Accounts
Offshore Bank Accounts
banner-768x909d6f12840c2c058f.gif