Our valued sponsor

Bitcoin.com for offshore bank account can it work?

sanches

Offshore Agent
Business Angel
Aug 3, 2015
Visit site
I have speak with person of my friend he say bitcoin is a good money to pay and receive money private.You know bitcoin?

bitcoin-wallet.jpg

I want to know if we can use More... with offshore account in Cyprus, Seychelles, Mauritius, Latvia or other bank any somewhere?Can you help me to get this account & what I have to pay for getting bitcoin with offshore account?/monthly_2015_08/bitcoin-wallet.jpg.052f83bec1eeb1b10547fe7d67504682.jpg

Well, bitcoun is widely know by millions for some years by now. They are a smart and anonymous payment method to get paid and pay people for stuff sold over the Internet. I don't know if you can connect your bitcoin account directly to any bank account or if you need an exchanger. So far I have read you need someone to exchange your bitcoins to real money.

BitPay.com seems to be a valid and good solution to receive bitcoin payments for your gods and services sold over the Internet. It also seems they accept any country bank account (so they may accept offshore bank accounts) to pay money for sold bitcoins to. You may want to check out both and even approach both companies to see if you can find a solution that will work for you.

I'm sure there is a bitcoin way to connect a offshore company + offshore bank account & bitcoin and run your business lmoast 99% anonymous that way!

I'm in the process to apply for an account with bitpay.com, waiting for their approval and to see how things are working, will report back here once I know more. If this is going to work out as I read it has done for many I will apply for an direct bitcoin account to see how this will work.

If bitcoin won't accept your offshore company with offshore account directly I would use services like Skrill, Neteller or Bitpay to get your bitcoins exchanged to cool cash and transfered directly into your Cyprus bank account. It works perfect. I just connected my Cyprus account to my Neteller account! Awesome :cheers:

Reactions: TurnedToRobot
If bitcoin won't accept your offshore company with offshore account directly I would use services like Skrill' date=' Neteller or Bitpay to get your bitcoins exchanged to cool cash and transfered directly into your Cyprus bank account. It works perfect. I just connected my Cyprus account to my Neteller account! Awesome :cheers:[/quote']
You are totally correct.. it's the way of doing stuff if it's get too complicated.

Reactions: warrior
Does someone know how much sales will increase when accepting bitcoin payments? I just want to get an idea about if it is worth it to apply for an account with bitcoin to increase my sales and profits!

Reactions: warrior
For my operation it ment aprox 6% increase in sales, that's actually sales I wouldn't get if they were unable to pay with bitpay. We can see more people asking for this payment methods.

I would use Bitcoin rather than PayPal or Payoneer these days. Although its price declined last year, it keeps coming back this year and getting stronger again. The security is absolutely flawless and you can never go wrong with bitcoin. Just choose the right bitcoin website and double check the letters of the bitcoin address you are sending your money to.

Can someone please let me know where I exactly have to signup for an BitCoin account and how I can get payed in Bitcoins?

Reactions: DeMajor

Latest Threads