Our valued sponsor

Bitsafe locked my account

Status
Not open for further replies.

RobReal

Apr 8, 2022
sweden
Visit site
Im new here, posted in another part of the forum but figured this category is way more fitting. Mods can delete the other one. Here it goes.

I dont know what to say, really.

Ive been using bitsafe since 2020. I have great decent amount of money there (well, double digit amount of euro, ~ 30-60k euro).

Last week, I sent 1250 euro to my friend (who also use bitsafe) - This was money from an old personal loan between friends aswell as a late christmas gift, we are very close.

Within 1 day, they locked my friends account. The emailed him where they wanted him to provide some information regarding why he registered a bitsafe account, his main source of funds aswell as his connection to me, and why he received from me.

He gave them correct information, IE the main source of funds aswell as why he received 1250 euro from me.

They unlocked his account, however, they still responded with an email where they request some kind of "paper proving the loan" - Like friends apparently cant loan money from eachother without a written agreement.

Anyway, his account was still unlocked.

Now enter my situation:

A few days later, I log onto my bitsafe account as usual.

What am I met with?

"Outgoing transactions are not allowed on this account, so you cannot send money."

Can anyone in their right mind understand what the heck bitsafe is doing and what is going on here? I have no kind of illegal business or whatever, its not freaking drug-money or whatever one could imagine.

What is up with bitsafe and what do I do now?!

Duplicate thread post. So this one closed

Go to below thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Threads