Our valued sponsor

Bittrex to Delist ‘Privacy Coins’ Monero, Dash and Zcash

AMD

Offshore Agent
Pro Member
Mar 24, 2013
Visit site
Anonymous Cryptocoins - Dash, Monero and ZCash

It amazes me a lot that no one has mentioned this yet. It is the first Crypto Exchange to delist completely anonymous cryptocoins such as Monero, Dash and Zcash.

The authorities simply demand transparency in the future. In addition, all Americans with a holdings over 10K US $ in crypto must verify their account and pay taxes.

You can find a very large and detailed article about it inside the mentor group at the below link

It amazes me a lot that no one has mentioned this yet. It is the first Crypto Exchange to delist completely anonymous cryptocoins such as Monero, Dash and Zcash.

The authorities simply demand transparency in the future. In addition, all Americans with a holdings over 10K US $ in crypto must verify their account and pay taxes.

It is clear that what they want only serves them. 100% transparency for the plebs and 100% anonymity for them is what comes to mind if you are connecting the dots and see this in a combined effort with crs, aeoi, tax transparency, ubo registers and what not.

Reactions: sonato and AMD
Can some tell me if there isn't a Monero, Dash or Zcash wallet that is private like blockchain etc. where verification is not required?

I assume there must be Russian or Chinese exchanges that will still allow the exchange from and to some of these cryptocurrencies.

Can some tell me if there isn't a Monero, Dash or Zcash wallet that is private like blockchain etc. where verification is not required?

I assume there must be Russian or Chinese exchanges that will still allow the exchange from and to some of these cryptocurrencies.
There are many places to get this. From p2p to other places. Atomic swaps coming too and other developments.
You can also be relatively private on the btc blockchain if you know what you are doing.

I found Exodus as a wallet and method to accept all 3 coins in one. No need to worry about security, I read the article about tails in mentor which is awesome knowledge I didn't knew about before. It took me some hours to get the OS on the stick but wow.

Here is the article for those of you that have access.
https://www.offshorecorptalk.com/threads/the-ultra-anonymous-operating-system-that-forgets-everything-you-do-–-introducing-tails.31842/