Our valued sponsor

blogging makes money

Blogging makes money, general public thinks that its easy to make money by doing blogging and thats why a lot off blogs are created every second but it is very much clear that money can not be generated simply, it needs hard work and a lot of patience. One have to dedicated towards his or her work and should consider a good niche and key words to get success in this world of blogging.

I think it is a waste of time.

There are so many blogs and so many with sponsored reviews, that I hate to read them.

And almost everywhere you find you can make money easily by blogging.

But only a few will make big bucks and the rest will write and stand without a dime at the end.

andrew25 said:
Currently I am having two blogs which makes me money. For becoming successful in making money through blogging you need to have patience. I have to wait for 2 years for my blogs to start making money. Consistent update of content and patience would lead us to success in this field.
Good for you andrew. Atleast you have two blogs that's making you money.

I know that blogs should be updated pretty regularly. Post new topics for your readers to learn , share ideas and interest. I haven't started my own yet. Maybe after I've learned what is patience.:tinysmile_tongue_t:

I do own a number of blogs which are destination related and they are very niche. I am able to rank easily for main keywords. I guess it would be different if I would be blogging on a very popular topic / keywords.

Using Adwords

This is what they don't tell you.

A lot of those screen shots show you the money they brought in. They never tell you how much they spent to earn that income. They may make $600 a day but if they are using adwords to generate traffic then they likely spent several hundred a day as well. They always show you the gross, not the net. This doesn't mean that they aren't making a profit - they are or they wouldn't continue day after day - but that their profit is a lot less than they lead you to believe. This is done in order to make you believe that the product they are selling will help you generate profits of $600 a day. If they were completely honest they would admit that it might generate SALES of $600 a day - not PROFITS.

Using free traffic

This is what they don't tell you.

This is the best way for a beginner to start out. Build a blog on a particular niche(topic), create good quality content for it, have Google index and rank your page high for your keyword (topic) and sit back as Google sends hordes of visitors to your site. Finally, count your money from all the Adsense clicks. Right? Well almost.

This is the procedure but they don't tell you that to make serious money at this you will need to create hundreds or thousands of blogs. Yes, you heard right. Your main blogs will be decent pages addressing the needs of your visitors and suitable for marketing products. The majority of the blogs however, will be set up to simply generate Adsense clicks. The articles will be unique but crappy and visitors that end up on these blogs will quickly leave - hopefully by clicking an ad that will take them to where they were trying to go in the first place. This is called spam blogging and as unethical as it seems, it is how you make a lot of money with Adsense. No one talks about this aspect of making adsense profits. No one wants to admit that they use this tactic and yet this is the only way to generate a lot of money with Adsense with out spending money to get traffic.

This is also the system I recommend to all beginners. It's the cheapest way to start earning cash, it will teach you all the main aspects of Internet marketing and you can start immediately. However, you will have to decide if ethics or making money is your top priority first.

Ad sense is ok but you don’t want to lose all your traffic via their links.

Try adding some affiliate offers of your own as well as some can make you even $20 at a go.

Also, I have a site with Ad sense and have added Kontera.

I get about $10 a month extra money without losing any Google clicks.

Next I’ll try removing the ad sense ads and leaving Kontera only, to see if I find the most profitable set up.

You can do the same.

Blogging makes money

hi,

Though blogging makes money infact it can generate a huge amount of money for you.The work looks to be very easy like post your data and information make it attractive.add some advertisement from adsense and you are ready with your ATM machine but the fact is that it is one of the most difficult task to do as you need to use the key words,always be on the top of search list and attract a huge traffic to your blog.All of this takes the hell out of you.

Machida said:
If you can’t wait for at least 8 months then you can make money by accepting sponsored review but you have to beware of this method since this one is just a short term and would destroy your blog.
I used to make money through this way but now that I have lost a pr I realized that it isn’t worth it. If only I don’t accept sponsored review then I would have had a large base of readers by now and is making money automatically.
I have two blogs on money making since last one year but get nothing from these, besides some referral members of my PTC sites.The earning is negligible.Pl.let me know the concept of sponsored reviews.Online writing is my hobby and I write on any subjects.How can I earn from sponsored reviews.Want to know how sponsored reviews destroys your blogs?

A blog can act as an online journal wherein you can archieve your previous posts, publish new posts, and let search engines display your blog without individual submission to the search engine directories.

Blogs are web sites that allow you to instantly publish content about a certain topic, theme or product and have proved to be one of the best tools for internet marketing. Blogs feature daily or weekly posts. Hence, the blog can be a tool where you can dialog with customers and explain features of your products and services. So if you do not have a blog just yet, you might want to consider having one by now. It is free and can be very useful in marketing and advertising your product.

Frank Slade

With the existence of over 100 million blogs, it is very critical to keep yours motivating, appealing, and updated to encourage others to constantly view its contents. By providing current and relevant information in your blog, you are likely to create a loyal following.

Once that happens, you can get decent advertisement offers.

Danny Archer

Hello

* Links vs Affiliate Banners – If you’re promoting an affiliate product, forget banner ads. It’s much better to use affiliate links weaved into the content. Plus, having less ads frees up important real estate for other purposes.

* Reorganize Your Navigation – Are your navigation links eating up valuable advertising space? Move them away to non-profitable areas like the right sidebar, header of footer so you can make more money from the profitable ones.

* Footer Dump – Anything else that your readers don’t really need, but which is essential for your blog (privacy policy, disclaimers etc), has to be moved to the footer. The footer area is the universal dumping ground for all non-profitable stuff.

The next time you decided to get a new theme for your blog, ask yourself an important question- “What do I want to achieve with my blog?”

Latest Threads