Our valued sponsor

Brex application

XanaX

May 24, 2022
Nigeria
Visit site
Hello mates, I have been having troubles getting a brex account. They have rejected my application and yes I have EIN AND LLC. What could be the solution ? Please I need reply

Attachments

• 16534215966626296805532606259520.jpg
    16534215966626296805532606259520.jpg
    1.9 MB · Views: 73
Reactions: clemens
We source and procure items for customers and deliver it to them.
Xanaxmultitrade.com. you can see the site for more insight

Can you guide me on the best way to apply? since you have the account, I believe you know the company better. Does Brex allow certain business and reject others?

Last edited:
Reactions: lostguy
I actually have T/c and privacy policy. Can I see your website? Let me know how to correct my website

From Your domain name, it hits warning signs Xanax is a controlled substance in the US, then your service is procurement - I am glad banks are rejecting not running away from you.
why would they run? I didn't know it was a controlled drug. What do you suggest I should do now? Change my domain name or find a way to rename my LLC? Do you think that's the reason am declined?

You need less copy/paste and more imagination. Create some social media. Add photos. Hire a good webmaster. Create an appearance of legitimacy.

I forgot to ask the obvious question: why on earth did you call your company Xanax? Which btw is a registered TM

Last edited:
Reactions: daxbr and lostguy
I actually have T/c and privacy policy. Can I see your website? Let me know how to correct my website

why would they run? I didn't know it was a controlled drug. What do you suggest I should do now? Change my domain name or find a way to rename my LLC? Do you think that's the reason am declined?
First, you are misrepresenting/ infringement a trademark. I am having severe concern about your business formation company. They should have advised you about this; on the other hand, it's a controlled drug that causes many lawsuits and addiction issues.

Then you provide procurement services for foreigners so that any bank may think you may buy drugs illegally. In my personal opinion, it will be really difficult to open a bank account.

We source and procure items for customers and deliver it to them.
Xanaxmultitrade.com. you can see the site for more insight

Can you guide me on the best way to apply? since you have the account, I believe you know the company better. Does Brex allow certain business and reject others?
You really did everything wrong, sorry to say so, but you need to start over again with your entire setup!

You need less copy/paste and more imagination. Create some social media. Add photos. Hire a good webmaster. Create an appearance of legitimacy.

I forgot to ask the obvious question: why on earth did you call your company Xanax? Which btw is a registered TM
xanax is my nickname actually. I successfully opened trynovel bank. I am thinking of changing my LLC name.

I really wish someone here can help me. Direct me on how to do it better. Because I blindly did it all

You really did everything wrong, sorry to say so, but you need to start over again with your entire setup!
One more thing please. I am not based in the USA and the consulting firm charge a lot of money. I need to know if I can be able to change my company name online by myself

Last edited:
Reactions: lostguy
OP you really have to listen to what is being written here, it is 100% wrong what you have done and you have to start all over again.

Hello mates, I have been having troubles getting a brex account. They have rejected my application and yes I have EIN AND LLC. What could be the solution ? Please I need reply
redflags everywhere.
1- start over with a new LLC.
2- hire a freelance from fiverr and/or upwork, make him do the General privacy policy, terms and conditions, Californian Residents privacy policy, about us...etc. and fill in all the other bells and whistles that a functional, proper website should have.
3- hire another freelancer to write a few blog posts in your website.
4- have social presense. Facebook. instagram, linkedin...etc.
5- have a US virtual address that is provided by a company that has real business addresses, and buy a real US non-voip phone number, proovl should work perfectly for your case.
6- apply to brex again, and if they aske you whether you have US suppliers/customers say yes, and please for the sake of whatever you believe in, buy US services using your brex card, utilize that fucker into buying AWS/azure services, SaaS services or whatever, but buy actual US services and or find a US supplier that can provide any sort of value for your business, so you make everyone happy.

Reactions: jjrapy