Our valued sponsor

BSW anyone used them yet?

uplana

Corporate Services
Mentor Group Lifetime
Apr 15, 2009
Visit site
I notes the advertiser BSW with their low fees for Seychelles offshore companies and many other jurisdictions.

has anyone used them, what's your thoughts?

I notes the advertiser BSW with their low fees for Seychelles offshore companies and many other jurisdictions.

has anyone used them, what's your thoughts?
Hi,

I've actually used them. Not for Seychelles but for a BVI Company. They were very good in my opinion, but this was my first experience with anyone. They did not charge for me any extra or hidden fees. My banking applications with Mauritius are still going through. If all goes well, I shall update you.

But with respect to the BVI Company, all documents and everything was done in a matter of 3 days.

Reactions: uplana
But with respect to the BVI Company, all documents and everything was done in a matter of 3 days.
3 days, when did you do the setup with them. It sounds to me that you didn't had to send any original copies to them as mandatory with everyone else regulated in the BVI ?

3 days, when did you do the setup with them. It sounds to me that you didn't had to send any original copies to them as mandatory with everyone else regulated in the BVI ?
When I did the setup, I had to send scanned copies of the notarised documents. There was also a separate format for the notarisation for BVI apparently. Now I've gotten my pre approval with MauBank. At this stage I have to send copies of the physical documents and some bank forms. I shall continue posting on this thread once I have the account opened in case I get the final approval! Wish me luck!

Latest Threads