Our valued sponsor

Business account for UK LTD non-resident UBO with Russian passport

avalanche

Pro Member
Aug 13, 2019
emi.directory
Wise closed my account after I changed the business model of my UK LTD to affiliate marketing and informed them about it a few weeks ago. They said my business is against their Acceptable Use without elaborating further on this. I assume this is because of affiliate marketing or because I have a Russian passport even though I haven't been to Russia for more than 5 years.

I'm looking for a business account to park a few thousand, do GBP tax payments, receive affiliate payouts and pay for hosting and SaaS tools. It is okay if these functions are executed by two separate EMIs. Tried applying for Currenxie, Airwallex, AltPay, Payhawk, Pleo but no success. Could anyone suggest any options for banking that would be okay with Russian UBO that is permanent resident in Armenia?

Wise closed my account after I changed the business model of my UK LTD to affiliate marketing and informed them about it a few weeks ago. They said my business is against their Acceptable Use without elaborating further on this. I assume this is because of affiliate marketing or because I have a Russian passport even though I haven't been to Russia for more than 5 years.

I'm looking for a business account to park a few thousand, do GBP tax payments, receive affiliate payouts and pay for hosting and SaaS tools. It is okay if these functions are executed by two separate EMIs. Tried applying for Currenxie, Airwallex, AltPay, Payhawk, Pleo but no success. Could anyone suggest any options for banking that would be okay with Russian UBO that is permanent resident in Armenia?
PM me- can help.

Hey! We are not yet EMI (getting this year :))
But we are offering the virtual/debid Visa card issuance solution for companies for various payment needs. And we are working with EEA/UK companies where UBO holds Russian citizenship.
Check out more here
And if any questions, get in touch with our support team - [email protected]
Your UX is one of the best I've seen among EMIs, good job! Just did KYC, waiting for the results.

Try Verifo.