Business model grey area

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hobbit

Jul 30, 2018
Visit site
Hey everyone,
i need a little assistance.
I offer some services for mobile games, which i would consider to be in legal grey area. That could be for example a location finder, which just provides information about the current location of a player on the map.

Obviously that stuff is against the developers ToS, which doesn't make it illegal, but they might argue that it harms their business (even tho it doesn't, in reality they make more money because of those location finders).

So i would consider this to be grey area and would like some anonymity by using an offshore corporation and some legal security by chosing a proper country.

Note that this is not about saving Taxes or anything like that (minimizing taxes would be nice tho..), i just want to be anonymous for the game-developers and for the players.

I am completely new to offshore-companies, i tried to purchase an anonymous one from a member here but unfortunately got scammed (which isn't the topic here), so an anonymous offshore isn't a valid solution for me anymore.

Do you guys have any suggestions on how and where to create an offshore company?
Is an offshore company even the solution to my setup?

Do i need to join the mentor group to get concrete assistance?

Cheers

Offshore company would be what you are looking for, yes.

If you don't mind the taxes, i'd go for a simple setup such as Belize+nominees. Then perhaps a belize offshore bank account, and an account with revolut/leupay/mistertango or another EMI (as to not keep all your money in the Belize bank account, diversify).

Declare your income to your home country, pay taxes on it, 100% legit and legal, and the developers you work with cannot see past the nominees. However if they pay you by wire, then they'd have your real name as they need that info when sending a transfer. So if your real name is John Smith, they'd have to know you're John Smith.

But they don't know John Smith is from what country, so it's not that big a deal either ;)

Alternatively a full Anon. is obviously the best. Who scammed you, I'm curious? Just the first letter of their name on the forum, if anything :)

I offer some services for mobile games, which i would consider to be in legal grey area. That could be for example a location finder, which just provides information about the current location of a player on the map.

Obviously that stuff is against the developers ToS, which doesn't make it illegal, but they might argue that it harms their business (even tho it doesn't, in reality they make more money because of those location finders).

Just remind me never to use your games smi(&%

Reactions: troubled soul
Thread closed!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Threads