Our valued sponsor

Business plan

tongyun

Offshore Agent
Mar 3, 2009
Visit site
When you created your web-based business, did you develop a business plan or was it more along the lines of fly by the seat of your pants method. My wife and I created a plan/flowchart that we've used to get our business going and it provides some comfort in know that we are moving forward.

And, it's not rocket-science. You don't have to be a business major or an accountant to write your own business plan. I found some useful video tutorials on the SBA website previously. It's actually quite simple - and tedious.

I began my business with little more than a basic outline of a business plan, but thankfully it worked for me. I was able to beef it out a little at a time, but at the same time it helped keep me on track without being so strict that I would miss opportunities.

It is a very good idea to make a business plan also if you are already started, just make sure you change it to reflect your business while it is growing.

I found a very good site for examples of business plans, balance sheets and much more which I hope can help some to get started with it.

Template Gallery | SCORE

It is completly free so use it..

Yeah, I'm kind of embarrassed to admit that my wife and I started without a business plan in mind. We've come to the conclusion that we need to put one together even though we've started marketing our product. Better late than never, right? :D

Latest Threads