Our valued sponsor

Buying BTC in USA

life

Oct 24, 2018
Visit site
Hey guys can someone point me to the right direction - I want to purchase large amounts of btc $50k up willing to fulfill all kyc (if moderate) and I want to pay via wire/ach... I need a service that will allow me to send out my coins after.

Reactions: elisyumchild
Also why buying BTC in US? Are you from US or something?

This sounds all very shady to be honest ca#"!. I mean US Person, crypto and thirdparty funds....oh boy :oops:.

Reactions: proexper
calm down MBS loool was just wondering if i could send money from a llc account to cb that was set up in a personal name. nothing shady here. why the change of profile picture? the triple vat increase didn't do justice?

I am still MBS. This is just how I look during the covid19 lockdown :p.

Maybe its a dumb question (newbie, my fault!) but on how many places could accept third party payment?

I think get this amount without KYC will be imposible, almost no exchange accept trade without KYC.
If he want keep it on shady way, you must point to shady places, but its gambling.

You can do it, shady way by yourself, but holly work.

- Selling things that you buy with FIAT (personal, LLC,...)and accepting only cryptos.
Setup an eccomerce, use services like Purse (expect lost 30%)
- Gambling little and try exit the money on crypto

Paxful, find a reputal trader and do either :

Bank wire
Cash in mail
Cashiers Check

The trader will likely be registered with FinCen and will conduct a KYC, however it's way more private than Coinbase or Exchanges.
Even if the trader asks you for your SSN (again FinCen regulations), you can use a dummy one and they have no way to verify it, they have no obligations either.

Latest Threads