Our valued sponsor

Mr0mar

Aug 1, 2022
Germany
Visit site
I need to find a good solution / payment gateway for my small online pharmacy business. It will not be a traditional pharmacy in the sense of having a website and selling online. Instead I will personally call the potential costumers and sell their perfered medication. After taking the order I will then send out either a payment link or send them to a checkout page for them to complete the order. I'm not sure if the best solution is to try for a high risk merchant account for a pharmacy business or to set up a completly different structure where the company and website I have sell for ex supplements and every customer will also receive legal supplements and then I by bitcoin send money to my supplier that then sends the meds to my customer. I'm not looking to scale this to a million dollar business, we talking 5-10k $ a month.

Instabill may be your best choice for now. If they reject you, no one will touch you.

There are a few ultra high risk payment processors in mentor group gold - don't know if they can be of help to you.

I need to find a good solution / payment gateway for my small online pharmacy business. It will not be a traditional pharmacy in the sense of having a website and selling online. Instead I will personally call the potential costumers and sell their perfered medication. After taking the order I will then send out either a payment link or send them to a checkout page for them to complete the order. I'm not sure if the best solution is to try for a high risk merchant account for a pharmacy business or to set up a completly different structure where the company and website I have sell for ex supplements and every customer will also receive legal supplements and then I by bitcoin send money to my supplier that then sends the meds to my customer. I'm not looking to scale this to a million dollar business, we talking 5-10k $ a month.
I guess Instabill is the only right choice in your case. Agree with EliasIT. Maybe in the nearest future it will be possible to pay in crypto but not now unfortunately.

Crypto could and should be a possibility for your business. You need to find a way to make it easy for people to convert FIAT to Crypto and to pay you after that.

For someone techy it should be an option to code something useful I would say.

Coinpayment is pretty good, I had a friend that used to work in a similar field of work and it is also used by a couple of popular forums to accept payment for account upgrades. Sellix and shoppy is pretty good as well. If you need someone to make calls for you I'm always here if you need an extra hand.

Look into options such as PayPal or Square for your payment gateway needs. Both platforms offer payment processing solutions that can easily be integrated into your sales process. Additionally, they have relatively low fees and are trusted by many businesses. As for sending payments to your supplier, consider using a service like TransferWise or Payoneer, which allow for secure and efficient international money transfers.

Look into options such as PayPal or Square for your payment gateway needs. Both platforms offer payment processing solutions that can easily be integrated into your sales process. Additionally, they have relatively low fees and are trusted by many businesses. As for sending payments to your supplier, consider using a service like TransferWise or Payoneer, which allow for secure and efficient international money transfers.
SPAM BOT ALERT !!

^^^^^^^^^^^^

Reactions: Yaku
Look into options such as PayPal or Square for your payment gateway needs. Both platforms offer payment processing solutions that can easily be integrated into your sales process. Additionally, they have relatively low fees and are trusted by many businesses. As for sending payments to your supplier, consider using a service like TransferWise or Payoneer, which allow for secure and efficient international money transfers. And to attract customers, you might need a discount card system, as I love discounts and always use levothyroxine coupon to save money. Good luck with your new venture!
SPAM BOT ALERT !!
^^^^^^^^^^^^

nah, you're kinda wrong!

Coinpayment is pretty good, I had a friend that used to work in a similar field of work and it is also used by a couple of popular forums to accept payment for account upgrades. Sellix and shoppy is pretty good as well. If you need someone to make calls for you I'm always here if you need an extra hand.
did you try coinpayment for some time and large volume?

Instabill could possibly help you so there are a few guys claim to be able to help such business with payment processing but don't know how reliable the are. Open your thread inside mentor group gold and I will list you a few options without guarantees!

Reactions: troubled soul
Do you tried some of the other payment processors? there should be chances to get an account. What are you doing, e-mail them or skype them? Try pickup the phone and call them.

Latest Threads