Our valued sponsor

Can I perform different business activities from under one company in Cyprus?

You can perform any business activity within your offshore company you like. Only business which requires a license can't be conducted i.e. financial services, pharmacy business etc.

Reactions: casualuser12345
You can perform any business activity within your offshore company you like. Only business which requires a license can't be conducted i.e. financial services' date=' pharmacy business etc.[/quote']
Thank you for your answer! I guess Cyprus is doing everything it can to liberalize the offshore company formation process unlike some countries that require a separate company for different business activities.

Reactions: jorge
It depends very much on what you put in the business description of the company. Actually if you specific register a company for beverage then you can't conduct other business. It's a matter of doing broad descriptions.

Reactions: jorge
That is right. Also, it helps if you are going to learn the laws in the country. Most of the time, they are very specific so you have to do the same. At the end, it will not hurt if you are going to get another license for another business. It will, then, be just a matter of managing.

Reactions: jorge and JohnLocke

Latest Threads