Our valued sponsor

Can offshore company own Cyprus company to get 0% tax??

buka

Corporate Services
Business Angel
Nov 6, 2013
Visit site
I read that a offshore company holding a Cyprus company will reduce tax to 0% is that true? How does this work and what to do to get the money out of the offshore setup without to pay tax? I read we need a anonymous debit card or something to avoid the local tax office to catch and research our offshore company?

Thanks for help...

Reactions: JohnLocke
Well, it will need to be a Seychelles company in order to eliminate the tax between the Seychelles and Cyprus company. Anyway, personal tax must be paid if you take our the money to spend them on personal stuff. You can take our the money as a loan, but you may have proper documents in order to convince the tax office that this is actually a loan.

Why a Seychelles company? Can't it be a BVI company too? and how I can take money out of the company for personal use? Any options? makes it any different if it is Seychelles or Cyprus company in regards to tax?

Seychelles has a double tax treaty with Cyprus, so you can eliminate the corporate tax!

You can find some information here, /cypruscompany/avoidance-of-double-taxation.html the list below that page is not up to date, you can add Seychelles there.

Last edited:
You can find some information here' date=' [url']/cypruscompany/avoidance-of-double-taxation.html[/url] the list below that page is not up to date, you can add Seychelles there.
Thank you, very helpful link. It seems the tax and Vat rate in Cyprus has changed since the publishing of the site or??

Last edited by a moderator:
Yeah' date=' you can do this constellation with a Seychelles Holding and a Cyprus company. Tax eliminated.[/quote']
That comment helped me a lot in my offshore company structure, it was some of these gold nuggets... This forum and their users is awesome.. Thanks guys.

That comment helped me a lot in my offshore company structure, it was some of these gold nuggets... This forum and their users is awesome.. Thanks guys.
Glad to har that our forum has been of help to you in your offshore company structuring strategy :)

Thank you buka, I'm glad to hear that our work on this forum has been of help to you. ;)

You may ask them to post here about their offshore company or offshore banking questions :)