Our valued sponsor

Canadian Dollar Non-CRS Banks (Not Europac)?

Samuraijack

May 25, 2020
Visit site
Hi Guys, I’m looking for a bank account in a non CRS region.

I’ve been banking with Europac and they are a nightmare. Won’t let us do anything with our money without a billion explanations and even then our requests are rejected.

I like the idea of banking in Puerto Rico because of the stability of the region but who else supports Canadian dollars?

Any suggestions would be great.

Non CRS => Armenia Bank in Armenia open non resident private account including CAD $. For Corportate not sure, maybe not anymore ?
Some experts, here, know a lot more ... about this bank / juridiction.

Thank you. So far I found TBC bank in Georgia and a company that seems solid who will setup an account for me remotely. They also figured out how to setup a foreign company account which is normally not easy. TbilisiVirtualOffice.com if you’re interested.

I’m still researching. It would be nice to have districts that are the least suspicious as possible. But now we’re asking a lot.

Was told here in some other posts : nowdays not anymore easy to open remotly foreign company account in Georgia. Banks decline new opening (eventually decline for local company with foreign UBO. Some guys on the forum got corporte accounts closed down. I'm not expert, I can be wrong. Some guys here defently know it perfectly.
in Georgia US$ ok but I doubt for CAD$ ?

Was told here in some other posts : nowdays not anymore easy to open remotly foreign company account in Georgia. Banks decline new opening (eventually decline for local company with foreign UBO. Some guys on the forum got corporte accounts closed down. I'm not expert, I can be wrong. Some guys here defently know it perfectly.
in Georgia US$ ok but I doubt for CAD$ ?

Thank you for your reply. This is what the company told me (below). Note, I’m not sure about CDN as you pointed out - I’ll need to check.

There are two solutions for you how can we assist you and open a bank account for Panama company:

1) To establish a branch office of Panama company in Georgia. Legal entity will be still based in Panama but the company will be registered in Georgia and we can apply in the bank to open corporate bank account in Georgia as this branch office will be already company with company ID and legal address in Georgia. We will need company certificate, Memorandum and articles, a director passport, ...”

No doubt : some providers advertising here can help you to set up your needs.
Most probably CAD$ will be the difficult part.
+ 1 tip : Georgia had commited CRS (but not yet any date to report). May not be the best place for long term ?

You was asking infos about one particular bank in Puerto Rico : send them email to request CAD$

No doubt : some providers advertising here can help you to set up your needs.
Most probably CAD$ will be the difficult part.
+ 1 tip : Georgia had commited CRS (but not yet any date to report). May not be the best place for long term ?

You was asking infos about one particular bank in Puerto Rico : send them email to request CAD$

Thanks for your response. And thanks for the heads up on Georgia, I wasn’t aware they were joining the CRS.

I’m working with a company in Panama who setup my structure thus far. They have been fantastic. They are checking into a few more avenues for me. I’ll keep everyone posted.

Thank you. So far I found TBC bank in Georgia and a company that seems solid who will setup an account for me remotely. They also figured out how to setup a foreign company account which is normally not easy. TbilisiVirtualOffice.com if you’re interested.

I’m still researching. It would be nice to have districts that are the least suspicious as possible. But now we’re asking a lot.

I'm please to disrecommend TBC Bank to you and this is a sort of cold vengeance for me, after being terribly served by them. Basically after opening the account, they sent me a card without the PIN; when I asked for the PIN they said it was a mistake and would have to make a new card. To this day I'm still waiting for the new card, after having sent dozens of messages through their own app, and several phone calls. Basically they stopped giving excuses after a few days and stopped responding to my messages altogether.

SOLO is much better! Never had an issue with them.

Latest Threads