Our valued sponsor

capital gains tax in BiH

Capital gains tax in RS/BiH is 10%. If you manage to hide a real origin of your income, and you present it as your monthly salary, then you can earn up to 1000 BAM tax free per month in RS, or 12000 BAM per year, tax free.

Otherwise, you have to fill a tax papers for a fiscal year and pay a 10% tax.

Capital gains tax in RS/BiH is 10%. If you manage to hide a real origin of your income, and you present it as your monthly salary, then you can earn up to 1000 BAM tax free per month in RS, or 12000 BAM per year, tax free.

Otherwise, you have to fill a tax papers for a fiscal year and pay a 10% tax.
I know companies pay there 10%, but for individuals I read multiple times there is no capital gains tax. Are you resident there? Would love to hear this info firsthand.

Reactions: donna4
I can't send you PM, I think it's only for mentor gold members.
Sorry, my bad. I have just looked into the Law on Income Tax of RS, and the tax for capital gains for individual person is 13%. Independent activity is taxed at 10% and personal income/salary is taxed at 8%.
If you are a resident for example in Republic of Srpska, you are obliged to pay capital gains tax whether your broker is there or in some foreign country.

Reactions: orangeye
Sorry, my bad. I have just looked into the Law on Income Tax of RS, and the tax for capital gains for individual person is 13%. Independent activity is taxed at 10% and personal income/salary is taxed at 8%.
If you are a resident for example in Republic of Srpska, you are obliged to pay capital gains tax whether your broker is there or in some foreign country.
Did they change laws recently? This guy is talking about 0% personal capital gains tax (but it was recorded 11 months ago).

Latest Threads