Our valued sponsor

Capital Union, Tether’s (USDT) Reported Bank Partner

Martin Everson

Offshore Retiree
Jan 2, 2018
Visit site
Someone tell me this story is not true? eek¤%&

I know Capital Union Bank since they started and its Union Capital Group. In fact I know someone quite well who works/worked for the group (not bank). Let me be diplomatic and not libelous and just say - I hope a leopard can change its spots and not just move from central Europe to the America's. Nuff said.

This is not gonna end well at all for the Bahamas if it goes wrong. Time to move residency I think.

----- quote start

Tether has been in the news a lot recently due to the crash of the USDT, a stable coin. It was supposed to have a value of $1 but recently fell to as low as $0.07. Capital Union, the bank based out of Bahamas and Tether’s banking partner recently said that they are behind Tether and agree with their future goals.

They have rolled out new crypto trading services and now offer them at their trading desk too. You can now call the bank and talk to a spokesperson about the various crypto options that there are.

The firm’s representative said that as of now the services will be available to only a few select custodians and will make up for a very small proportion of their business. They have not yet clarified as to which cryptocurrencies they will be working with or when the services will be launched.

A transactional blockchain is also being developed to aid the bank and they say that this will be a disrupting interface for the whole world of finance. These claims after the USDT crashed and Capital Union disclosed that Tether held some of its reserves in their bank.

With major banks also now pushing crypt to their customers, it shows that the financial regulators are also now warming up to cryptocurrencies. This means that crypto is now being seen as a legitimate long-term investment and plan and you should add some to your portfolio too. With all major cryptocurrencies down you can make a crypto portfolio for cheap and reap the benefits later on.

---- quote end

Reactions: maxmoney
Someone tell me this story is not true? eek¤%&

I know Capital Union Bank since they started and its Union Capital Group. In fact I know someone quite well who works/worked for the group (not bank). Let me be diplomatic and not libelous and just say - I hope a leopard can change its spots and not just move from central Europe to the America's. Nuff said.

This is not gonna end well at all for the Bahamas if it goes wrong. Time to move residency I think.

----- quote start

Tether has been in the news a lot recently due to the crash of the USDT, a stable coin. It was supposed to have a value of $1 but recently fell to as low as $0.07. Capital Union, the bank based out of Bahamas and Tether’s banking partner recently said that they are behind Tether and agree with their future goals.

They have rolled out new crypto trading services and now offer them at their trading desk too. You can now call the bank and talk to a spokesperson about the various crypto options that there are.

The firm’s representative said that as of now the services will be available to only a few select custodians and will make up for a very small proportion of their business. They have not yet clarified as to which cryptocurrencies they will be working with or when the services will be launched.

A transactional blockchain is also being developed to aid the bank and they say that this will be a disrupting interface for the whole world of finance. These claims after the USDT crashed and Capital Union disclosed that Tether held some of its reserves in their bank.

With major banks also now pushing crypt to their customers, it shows that the financial regulators are also now warming up to cryptocurrencies. This means that crypto is now being seen as a legitimate long-term investment and plan and you should add some to your portfolio too. With all major cryptocurrencies down you can make a crypto portfolio for cheap and reap the benefits later on.

---- quote end
Tether usdt proved to be very resilient this year, withstanding all this fud.
ust and celsius were the weak new links.

Is Tether using Capital Union bank is what I am interested in not the rest of story. My bad should have made that clear :rolleyes:.

Can anyone confirm this is true?

I know they use Deltec bank but I know nothing about Deltec out here but I do about Capital Union sadly.

Is Tether using Capital Union bank is what I am interested in not the rest of story. My bad should have made that clear :rolleyes:.

Can anyone confirm this is true?

I know they use Deltec bank but I know nothing about Deltec out here but I do about Capital Union sadly.
Never heard about Tether using Capital Union. You should disregard that article entirely.

Never heard about Tether using Capital Union. You should disregard that article entirely.

Story appeared on more than one site....lol.

Simply Google "tether capital union bank" for example

Latest Threads