Our valued sponsor

Card processor allowing fast withdrawal

jauser

Jan 15, 2017
Visit site
Hi friends

I am searching a payment gateway to accept online payments where is possible to withdraw your sales funds without waiting 1-2 weeks. At the moment the payment gateway who to allow you withdraw your cash instantly is paypal where only you need wait 1 day for receive funds in your bank account.

Unfortunately I can not use Paypal for various reasons ...

My new business is not considered of high risk so I look for a cheap option with fast withdrawal (no more than 3.5% per sale)

I found very good conditions, between 1% and 2,4% but these companies want delay your withdrawals up to 2 weeks...

Do you know about online card processors allowing instant withdrawals?
Or if they want to block a maximun of 5% of your funds during 180 days maybe I could accept it

best regards

often this options are few but you may find a processor who take the risk , for example in affiliate marketing within my business payment are every 3 weeks -month . but you can find some casual options that release in next 2 days .

though you deal with payment processor directly in your case you should talk with them if that possible in future .

You may speak with your local bank in order to get what you are looking for. Most International payment processors hold the money for good reasons at least a week or two unless you can show a very good processing history or you can secure your processing pattern.

what's the url for this company and what is the rolling reserve ?

BlueSnap and 2Checkout allows 1-3 payment days with a payoneer account. There are many solutions that allows you immediate use of your credit by prepaid cards, but most of them are only for European Ressidents, or non resident companies with European address.

Reactions: jauser
3.5% +.50$ for each transaction, they include a managed fraud system, and yes, you need an account that matches with your name. There are other options in Europe e-wallets that you can withdraw to other companies or individuals

Latest Threads