Our valued sponsor

Card processor for Singapore business / Marketing services

jrmarketing

BANNED MEMBER
Apr 6, 2020
Visit site
I have a Singapore based business. We sell social media/music marketing services to mostly USA clients (80% USA).
PayPal suspended us and froze the money after 1year processing. I dont want to register again since our domain might be blacklisted.
Stripe and 2 Checkout etc didnt approve us.

We use PayOp but since they are dealing with russian banks (I guess) many card payments get declined.
We suffer from dramatic sales loss. (-70% since paypal suspended us)
Chargeback rate is ultra low (0,5% approx)
We have 14k USD sales, if all payments go through (like on Stripe), average $45 per transaction

I need a card processor for my type of business that accept all or almost all USA payments (Visa, Amex, Mastercard etc)
The store is woocommerce based and I need the gateway integrated.

I'd even accept higher fees, even 7 or 8%...even a rolling reserve or whatever is needed to get approved.
I am desperate :(

Any help? Which one would work?

Last edited:
Reactions: DaveDu and uplana
Depends on volume and on how dodgy the products or services you sell are. If both Stripe and 2CheckOut said no, I have a feeling it's something high risk.

If you're limited to what's available through WooCommerce (and can't do your own integration?), reach out to Adyen, WorldPay, Braintree, and eWay.

I'd even accept higher fees, even 7 or 8%...even a rolling reserve or whatever is needed to get approved.
Don't let anyone hear you say that. Something that costs 4% or less can easily cost 8% if the seller knows the buyer is willing to pay that much.

If all payments go through (like on lets say: Stripe), its around 15k USD Dollar with $45 average transaction.
8% fees would be ok, even a rolling reserve if needed.

Business is Singapore based.

Services include: Logo Design and Music Promotion ( Youtube Views, Instagram Followers etc.)
The Social Media Markting services is 95% of the income

eway, smoovpay etc either dont support digital products/services or they say that they dont like our business model. (Selling Social Media services)

Today I applied on 6 companis again. I am very desperate.

I have a Singapore based business. We sell social media/music marketing services to mostly USA clients (80% USA).
PayPal suspended us and froze the money after 1year processing. I dont want to register again since our domain might be blacklisted.
Stripe and 2 Checkout etc didnt approve us.

We use PayOp but since they are dealing with russian banks (I guess) many card payments get declined.
We suffer from dramatic sales loss. (-70% since paypal suspended us)
Chargeback rate is ultra low (0,5% approx)
We have 14k USD sales, if all payments go through (like on Stripe), average $45 per transaction

I need a card processor for my type of business that accept all or almost all USA payments (Visa, Amex, Mastercard etc)
The store is woocommerce based and I need the gateway integrated.

Any help? Which one would work?

Sriously fuk PP, they have been freezing money as and when they like son of bitches... mine was frozen by them before as well for unjustiable grounds..... PPis such a big bully punk.. any hackers here can we attk PP

Unfortunately there is still no way for me and my Singapore business.
Incredible. I just want my mostly USA customers to be able to pay me.
How can this be so difficult!!!!!

anyone can help me pls? I am searching desperately for a card processor

What solutions have you tried so far? It can't be that difficult unless you have a shady business setup!?

I applied on 25+ companies.
Either its a high risk merchant processor and most payments from our USA clients get declined .
We sell logo design, social media promotion, music promotion....

Sole propietror, Singapore based business.
Would even accept higher fees if I can be assured approval rate is as high as Stripe or nearly like Stripe

Try dlocal they are in USA an latam also. I sell digital products and services but use PayuLatam because start few months ago but I want sign with dlocal.com, here Didi Car transport services use dlocal. Good luck

nothing works !!! incredible ...I just want to collet payments! need a solution

Thats the hardest time in my life. I am a one man army, 15k sales and currently 70% sales loss because I dont have a card processor (like Stripe PayPal etc), they banned me.

I offer social media promotion.

Incredible

Unfortunately there is still no way for me and my Singapore business.
Incredible. I just want my mostly USA customers to be able to pay me.
How can this be so difficult!!!!!

Wasn't the user @Gediminas able to help you at all? If not I wonder what is the reason for rejecting your business? You may be into something very risky?

nothing works !!! incredible ...I just want to collet payments! need a solution

Thats the hardest time in my life. I am a one man army, 15k sales and currently 70% sales loss because I dont have a card processor (like Stripe PayPal etc), they banned me.

I offer social media promotion.

Incredible

Try Adyen. You might want to adjust your business model as a freelance market to get approved by them.

I applied on Adyen ....got rejected easily.
I am Singapore based as a sole proprietor.
Selling Logo design and Social Media Followers/Views (Youtube/Instagram etc)

There are companies who offer me opening a UK account with bank accounts in Lithuania or something like this.
Or they say I need someone from EU or USA who sign the documents for me. I cannot do this.

I would even pay Stripe employees a monthly income to approve me for a lifetime without the chance of getting suspended. I know this is not allowed.

Its so serious for me. Not having customers is a bad situation, but having the customers in the checkout and not able to pay me is very hard for me

Isnt there a solution?

Social Media selling is 98% of the income.. I see hundreds of competitors working with card processors able to receve payments. Some with masking methods, most of them directly with PayPal, Stripe, Checkout, 2 Checkout and and and....incredible...this makes me so furious.

I am in this business for 6 years.

I used Paypal until january 2020 without issues (maybe 1 suspended account per year and I changed domain and continued).
And Stripe suspend me after 1 week, always.

I thought there were any high risk processors with high approval rate especially for USA payments.
I would accept higher fees.

Here a normal day with my current high risk payment provider. Dont say, they are bad. At least no set up fees. I guss they work with Russian banks and Rubel.
The approval rate for USA cards is low. and I have 80%+ USA clients.
I am a one man army and I lose much money. I lose all my long term buyers.

Help me :(

Attachments

• po.png
    po.png
    94.4 KB · Views: 180