Our valued sponsor

Cash out to offshore bank account

No KYC isn't an option. Hasn't been for decades.

Cashing out crypto into most offshore banks won't work. They don't have the risk appetite for it.

If it's millions, you can try Bank Frick.

If it's 100,000 – 5,000,0000, you can try SEBA.

For amounts under 100,000, the easiest is probably some crypto friendly EMI like ConnectPay or Verifo to receive the funds and from there transfer to another account. But the final recipient bank still might not like that the money is coming from crypto. Be prepared to have to declare the source of the crypto at each step.

Reactions: Wave! and travelES

Cashing out crypto into most offshore banks won't work. They don't have the risk appetite for it.

For amounts under 100,000, the easiest is probably some crypto friendly EMI like ConnectPay or Verifo to receive the funds and from there transfer to another account. But the final recipient bank still might not like that the money is coming from crypto. Be prepared to have to declare the source of the crypto at each step.
I mean first I sell my Bitcoin into money then I want that money to be deposited into a offshore account. And what are the policies for example in Panama like how much could I deposit without them reporting it or getting red flagged?

Seba - you mean this https://www.seba.swiss/? Private person can just come to this bank, open an account and send there money for example from Binance without questions?

Latest Threads