Our valued sponsor

Cashing out to bank big sum from skrill

this money is no problem to any EU bank or EMI - you have to be ready to provide information about source of wealth (and statements, screenshots from gambling sites)

I'm non EU citizen, can I open bank account without traveling to destination country? Can it be done online only? Also those money I won, been on skrill for several years, I didn't do with them anything (they are like dead waste), was waiting to get back to gambling again, but now I'm interested in other things, will bank allow me to make wire transfers to crypto-exchanges trading platforms? Because in my original country I'm afraid they won't allow me to send big money outside the country if I will want to make wire to bitstamp for example.

if your goal is to move this money to crypto exchanges then I'd open mistertango or transferwise (using your personal IBAN provided) - withdrawal from skrill will work without problems
when EMI is loaded use their card or direct wire transfer
This is interesting, I tried to use moneypolo.com, they provide you with iban and swift and bank account, but skrill do no cash out there, since it's not real bank account, only virtual as I understood it (i'm still waiting on their response). Is mistertango like moneypolo?

also you can get their card from skrill and use this one to load the exchanges
limits depend on your Skrill VIP status however
crypto exchanges accept wire transfers from banks, not visa/mastercard deposits (or if they do, the fees will be huge), so I'm thinking the most efficient way for me is to open bank account -> withdrawal there money from skrill -> wire from bank to bitstamp or kraken or another bitcoin exchange.

This is interesting, I tried to use moneypolo.com, they provide you with iban and swift and bank account, but skrill do no cash out there, since it's not real bank account, only virtual as I understood it (i'm still waiting on their response). Is mistertango like moneypolo?
I know nothing about moneypolo, MT is a pretty standard EMI providing you personal IBAN starting with LT....
skrill doesn't have a clue if there is a bank or anything else behind this IBAN or if it's yours or not (however be aware what T&C say)
use reasonably sized withdrawals and you'll be good

@kush What country are you from? India?

Ok all good.

how you felt safe keeping 6 figures in skrill ?

crypto exchanges accept wire transfers from banks, not visa/mastercard deposits (or if they do, the fees will be huge), so I'm thinking the most efficient way for me is to open bank account -> withdrawal there money from skrill -> wire from bank to bitstamp or kraken or another bitcoin exchange.

depends, what is high fees for you? cex accept mc/visa.

Latest Threads