Our valued sponsor

Cheap and reliable VPS account to sign up with ...

NadinM

BANNED MEMBER
Jan 31, 2017
Visit site
I need a cheap and reliable VPS account for hosting a Wordpress blog and there are two hosts which were advised me to try: a2hosting.com and hostingsource.com, so which one is better to follow?

Now I am fully-satisfied, the speed has been great, uptime is perfect (my site is always online and accessible to my visitors), and their customer support is really professional (work 24/7 and always available, even at midnight). I am 100% happy client, highly recommend hostingsource.com hosting services.

My hosting from kvchosting.net is perfect, couldn't ask for much more. Excellent communication and response times.
After having a bad experience with a web host, this company was very refreshing. And with the prices they have, you can't go wrong.

Check out plans from hostsailor.com and kvchosting.net.
Their Customer Support team has always been reliable and well-informed. The price is affordable. You may have to wait to be attended to at times, but every problem is quickly fixed. If you’re just starting your business online, save time and money by signing up for their package.

Latest Threads