web
counter

Cheap cloud account

Discussion in 'Hosting Offshore' started by Lakmis, Sep 7, 2017.

1. Lakmis

Lakmis New Member

A2hosting.com and everest.net have cloud hosting plans which cost not much and I wonder which plan is more preferable to stick to and why?

2. Machisko

Machisko New Member

Could you be more specific? Tell us more requirements like: OS, HD, RAM, Data Transfer, managed or unmanaged? Budget?

I have never used them before and still recommend you to choose reputed ones like:
    VIUX.com - they know what they do (pricing is quite good, features are great),
    RARESERVERS.com - they offer cloud hosting based on SSD storage + server locations: UK, France, USA.

3. Grownup

Grownup Member

Kvchosting.net have all the latest and greatest of everything.. Highly recommended! $1.89/month for good web hosting with plenty of bandwidth, may e-mail accounts, many extras (at no charge), and the best Technical Support I've come across - extremely responsive and very helpful.

4. Adulthood

Adulthood Member

Think that you will precisely not regret having looked at digitalserver.com.mx and their cloud web hosting solutions.
    Their prices are competitive and despite being an internet service, you feel that they treat you personally and face-to-face.