Our valued sponsor

Cheap offshore company, I'm on low budget please help.

Not always the best to go cheap. You run the risk to find a provider that don't provide you with all what is required to use the company for instant to open an bank account!

You can get a company for instant in Seychelles or Belize for the budget you mention.

You can simply go for a Seychelles company as already suggested here, the fee is low and the registration and incorporation of your business is fast and easy.

I say if you are that low on your budget you don't need this! Start slow with your business and grow up some profits then setup your offshore company if you think that is the best way for you.

Reading your thread it looks for me that you have not done any good research and that you are just want to jump on that train because you have read something, somewhere, that an offshore Company can help you make even more money and help you save taxes!

Let me be clear, if you only hardly have the $1000 then a offshore Company is not for you, wait until you ar doing much larger profits.

Reactions: DeepDrilling
To: @JohnK & @utibi :)

Well if OP don't answer you then please let us know what business you are into and what your goals are that you try to achieve, that would help others to suggest you the best offshore jurisdiction for your situation.

I'm doing online marketing as most here do. Doing SEO services, link building and so on. I also do eBay sales but it is not a big business now maybe later :)
Belize corp and 2checkout
I have an online business where I sell tickets to football games and such!
Cyprus corp, real merchant account or instabill as payment processor. Banking will be complicated but nor impossible!

Latest Threads