Cheap server to sign up with ...

Lakmis

KVChosting.net and asvhost.com servers are nice for me and need to know which plan is better to9 sign up with to hist a forum?

Adulthood

Building Trust
Entrepreneur
What I want to recommend is to contact Kvchosting.net directly and see what you'll get.
I myself, and all my websites never had a problem. The few times I did have to contact tech support, it was a question on my or my client's end. Every time I received the same quality, prompt, friendly support, and they always made it a breeze to get help.

Brunoweb

Building Trust
Entrepreneur
We have several domains hosted at kvchosting.net for 5 months and have only had 1 outage.
I just wish they had an upgrade path to a business plans, as the basic hosting can be slow some times.

Deepbreathe

Building Trust
Entrepreneur
Go with Kvchosting.net ssd host. Great GREAT service. Been in the design business for 12 years and have moved many times.
Cpanel based hosting with a simple account interface, well worth the slight extra cost. Had one issue setting up an SSL account!

Machisko

Building Trust
Entrepreneur
+ vote for Kvchosting.net - What is so important is you always experience you are not alone dealing with customer or tech support.
It is an amazing hosting provider and i will continue to use them for my hosting for some time to come.

JustinF

Servers from decent hosts like HostingSource.com and QHoster.com are worth y our attention.
These hosts are everything I wanted in a host - easy, straight forward, no messing about. They are what you need and no surprises.

Grownup

Building Trust
Entrepreneur
Although kvchosting.net is the only host i have ever needed to use, they still provide top quality hosting.
Their prices are extremely competitive, but also their staff are extremely helpful. They have immediately fixed my problems.

Latest Threads