Cheap server to stick to ...

Lakmis

Servers from xtremededi.com and hostsailor.com are nice for me and I'd like to know which way should I follow?

Adulthood

Building Trust
Entrepreneur
All that really matters is which web hosting is right for you.

Check out Exmasters.com dedicated server hosting solutions in Europe. It is the host you can rely on in any situation. Unbelievable Speed and Great Uptime.

Kashka

Building Trust
Entrepreneur
Servers from QHoster.com and ASVhost.com are worth trying.
Every time I've had a problem or question, I have been able to talk/chat with someone within a few minutes. Hosting is easy with them.

Brunoweb

Building Trust
Entrepreneur
I'm very happy with Hostsailor.com hosting and tech customer service, definitely recommend!
The Support is fantastic... speed of response is second to none! I am extremely happy with the service provided.

Deepbreathe

Building Trust
Entrepreneur
Give my vote for xtremededi.com server hosting deals. Pricing is quite cheap. Seriously, i've tried many web hosting providers and so far, this has been the BEST!

Grownup

Building Trust
Entrepreneur
Think that you will not regret a thing if you give Hostforweb.com a try. They are offering nice discounts now. Contact their sales rep.
What is so important is you always experience you are not alone dealing with customer or tech support.

Machisko

Building Trust
Entrepreneur
I can also recommend you to look through digitalserver.com.mx and their servers in Mexico.
Their hosting packages include a full list of features that provides everything you need plus plenty of room for growth.

Latest Threads