Our valued sponsor

CIM Banque reputation

They have been aroudn a while. If the high costs are fine for you than it does seem to be a perfectly fine solution. They are a bit picky in terms of what transfers you can receive (they dont want Revolut transfers e.g.) but other than that have never had an issue with them.

30.000? guess local currency. think the usual deposit is 6000 chf or so but yes you deposit first for them to do the kyc so if they dont accept you it will take a few weeks. real bank though, not really any scam reports.

as mryellow said they wanted -a lot- of documents to get onboarded and like all swiss banks have highish but still reasonable quarterly non resident upkeep fees.

also offer all sorts of cards up to centurion but extremely expensive.

you get a real swiss bank account though. always handy.

PS: they are SEPA EUR connected

Have been using them since 3 years or so.
They are very very strict when opening the account for the first time.
Their KYC takes 6 months or so.They will ask you tons of questions which are related to your business and some irrelevant.

Yes dont use them for frequent small transfers. The fees are high and read through all of them in general. They are more for having a solid real bank account in a solid jurisdiction for some cash parking / backup scenario. Apartently you can also trade directly with IB through them / your account but I keep my IB seperate.

Have been using them since 3 years or so.
They are very very strict when opening the account for the first time.
Their KYC takes 6 months or so.They will ask you tons of questions which are related to your business and some irrelevant.

6 months on what stage? I'm going through initial deposit stage right now, process so far is quite fast. 5k EUR is enough for them.

Latest Threads