Our valued sponsor

harakiri1990

Dec 13, 2018
Visit site
So, I work as an illustrator and want to make some side comissions but don't want my name to be associated with this side work. I've bee scratching my head with how to make this work for quite some time and after not find exactly the awnser decided to ask you guys for help.

-How can I hide my information from people who buy from me? I know about the business acount but I don't know how the VAT stuff works

-Can I keep a personal account with regular information and two business accounts (one for "legal" work and another for the anonymous one) at the same time?

-Or should I just make a fake account for the anonymous work? Can I use the same credit card/bank account for it or I need to make new ones?

Most people in your situation buy a stealth account on fiverr (and NO I DON'T provide such) so they stay under the radar. There are better solution but they are much more expensive (3 figures) compared to this stealth paypal solution that start at $20

Thank you. One last question, let's say I use a business name then change it after some time, can someone track my old business name? Let's say like keeping a link favorited, than after the name change they go to the same url and find that the profile updated to the new name.
Sorry if this is a dumb question and the system doesn't work like that, it's just I didn't started the business account yet because I'm evaluating the next course of action, so I don't actually know how it works yet.

Thank you. One last question, let's say I use a business name then change it after some time, can someone track my old business name?
I assume you already figured it out but yes all what you change after the company has been registered is in an trailing log.

Only way to get comissions anonymous at PayPal is to get a tsealth PayPal account, you can buy them for nothing on the deep web or Google on Fiverr.