Our valued sponsor

Company + Bank for Ecommerce website

Nanoo

Oct 28, 2018
Visit site
Hey guys,

I'm based in UK and i just started a ecommerce store, i do nothing illegal but i want to remain anonymous on the public records because success + privacy is always my goal.

My biggest competitors in my niche are based in Delaware and i find no names on public records for their LLC !

I use paypal + stripe and you know that there is verification through these services at 10k+ turnover.
So, i need a offshore company + bank account where i can be verified by paypal & stripe with no issues.
Avoiding taxes is not my goal as in UK it will be reduced at 17% in 2020 which is for me very fair.

If you have a better strategy don't hesitate to share it here.

Thanks!

Reactions: lavel
So, i need a offshore company + bank account where i can be verified by paypal & stripe with no issues.
It seems to be a complicated process even though it sounds straight forward. You problems will start when you come to the step with paypal since they are the most complicated payment company to work with. You can simply setup a offshore corp with darks as well get some EMI for this company. But to get a PP account will require alot more.

I would look into 2co.com as an alternative to paypal. They accept EU companies so you may find your way through to the right entity that fits your needs.

Latest Threads