Our valued sponsor

Company Formation for HNWI Crypto Trader

seabed

Jul 2, 2019
Visit site
Hi,

Offshore company formation is quite a new area for me as I have been operating completely in the dark until now.

I am a Portuguese citizen currently living in Spain (tax residency).

I am essentially looking for a tax-efficient solution to incorporate a company which can be the vehicle for my personal crypto trading profits and crypto trading consultancy services.
In particular, I invoice a Portuguese crypto fund startup for my crypto trading services/profit sharing and I'd also like to cash out my personal crypto trading profits.

Some of the options I have looked at are:
  1. Irish non-resident corporation (more transparent and relatively low tax, EU VAT number is a plus);
  2. Georgia-based corporation (no CRS).
I haven't yet looked deeply at "pure" offshore solutions like BVI, Seychelles, Belize, etc.

Would be great if you knowledgeable veterans can give me some pointers regarding my particular context and needs towards identifying the most interesting solutions (and their setup and maintenance costs).

More than happy to provide more details if necessary to come up with the best solution.

Thanks in advance!
MC

Some of the options I have looked at are:
  1. Irish non-resident corporation (more transparent and relatively low tax, EU VAT number is a plus);
  2. Georgia-based corporation (no CRS).
Depends on the amount, the ideally situation be keeping that profits in a holding and use for reinvesting. Contact me, I might have some ideas

Latest Threads