Our valued sponsor

Company forming need quick help again

alpagen

Jun 29, 2016
Visit site
I guys, I read so much the whole time and talked with so many different People but I still dont get it, my Business are Ecommerce only, I'm located in Austria and want to reduce a bit the tax ..

.) I dont even know if my plans with the ECommerce will work so I need a quick, cheap solution to form a Company in a legal way!
.) I need PayPal
.) I need a Company which could be closed easily without any Problems fast, in the case that my plans are not working
.) I start this only as side business, so would be fine when it not costs 4000€ just to set up the Company with a Bank Account, I could do this later also when the Business makes real Profit
.) I dont want to start the Company first in Austria, because it tooks very long to form a Company and also I dont want to have all this Problems with 50-60% tax becuase I'm already earning a lot in my normal Job

Can someone please help me .. My business is completely set up, 4 Ecommerce stores are ready to drive traffic to it and make sales but still I dont have a Company and cannot start ..

Reactions: negon
For Company formation I would advise to look into Belize or Seychelles, it's fast to incorporate and it is fast to close the Company Again, in fact you just don't renew it and the Company is gone, so the attached bank account of course.

PayPal account you need to get some documents that match the documents of the jurisdiction that your Company is located at, or you do it this way:
Open 1 fake PP account to receive payments once received you transfer them to another PayPal in your real name so you will also have a chargeback protection if PP should decided not in your favor.

Because you don't know what Money you are going to make I would not make it that complicated but simply start with the PP setup above and transfer the Money inbetween, once you know if this is a profitable business I would go and establish something more stable. You can get the Whole setup above for less than €1500 i.e. Company, bank account and PP account.

Don't complicated Things more than necessary.

Reactions: negon
That's not really true. You can have offshore company with Paypal. But you need lot's and lot's of papers.

Read this.
Re: Do I need to be resident in same country my bu... - PayPal Community

Hi CatMay2015,

Welcome to the community forum.

The answer to the question the previous poster was asking is that you don't need to live in the same country your business is registered in.

The PayPal account you would use for that business though would be opened in the country you are living in. You can add the business address on the account also and we will request some documents about operating in this way but it is ok to operate this way on PayPal.

I hope this helps.

Rachael

Hey CatMay2015,

My best advice would be to register your account in the UK as you are living in the UK.

Then if you are asked to provide information in regards to your business at some stage in the future, you can provide information to us that shows your business was registered in the Seychelles.

As your PayPal account would be registered in the UK, the UK terms and conditions for PayPal would apply to your account.

I hope this helps,
David.

Last edited:
I agree with Allan, what I would do is to open a simple PP account, receive the payment there and even pay the little tax you may have to pay from your "test phase" and then decide once you are doing real money how to proceed.

Thanks I will just simply set up a fake veryfied PayPal account and let the Money come in, hopefully and if everything works than i will go on with a real Company structure ..

Does anyone know how much money I can receive and maybe leave on the PayPal account without having it connected to a bank account ? Do I need to use a VPN everytime I log in into PayPal when I open it with Details from another Country than mine ?

From my experience you don't need any VPN to connect but there has been reported that some got their accounts blocked because they logged in from a different country.

You can get Paypal accounts created by people for your needs. You just need to find a good marketplace for it. One forum is good for this, try blackhatworld and if you're having problem creating your own Paypal, just buy a securely created account from them

Latest Threads