Our valued sponsor

company in Kazakhstan, russian UBO needs SEPA SWIFT bank account

Hi,

I was born in Ukraine and lived in Russia. Thats why I have russian citizenship. I have a ukrainian wife and parents. Due to the recent events I was forced to leave Russia and migrated to Kazakhstan. I had a company in russia, wich became unoperable due to sanctions, thus I reopened the company in Kazhastan.

I need a business SEPA account for this new company, an you recommend a service that works with companies from Kazakhstan and UBOs with russian passport?

thank you

Unless you have a very attractive business, your chances are probably very slim at the moment with EU based EMIs (and probably zero chance with regular banks).

You can try Collect&Pay. They are based in Kazakhstan and last time I checked, they provide SEPA IBAN through an intermediary. COLLECT&PAY - Collect Wisely & Pay Safely

Reactions: MessageInABottle
Thank you for your answers first of all,

@Sols Im checking and registering on Collect and pay atm. wish me luck and thanks

@avalanche Could you be more specific? I cant find an option to message you directly. This would be life-saving!

@GlobalConsult yes. for example paysera, doesnt even care that I have a permanent residence and live in kazakhstan, simply because I have russian passport they denied registration.
and as you said yes, noone cares about where I was born or If my wife is ukrainian, or that my parents are ukrainian and are still there. and all of this is dedicated to help them further. but thats why Im here and ask you guys.

Last edited:
Did you oversleep what happened the last few days? The whole world has sanctioned Russia.

No one cares where you were born, only what nationality you have. So Russian = NO ENTRY into the EU!
Gibberish from a fear-mongerer.

What whole world? There're 250 countries in the world, and barely 20% of them have sanctioned some russian *officials* (48 or so countries), and even a handful of them have banned russian residents from banking and visa. Not even cititzens, but residents.

I was born in Ukraine and lived in Russia. Thats why I have russian citizenship. I have a ukrainian wife and parents.
Is there some reason that you cannot use the passport of your Ukrainian wife to open an account, perhaps after officially making her a director or a co-owner in the business?

Typically, you would try to avoid doing that, but these are unusual circumstances where your livelihood might be at stake. Or did you both renounce your Ukrainian citizenship when you became Russian citizens?

Last edited:
Reactions: MessageInABottle
@Golden Fleece this is a great idea, I will think about it. But dont they ask documents of ALL UBOs so even if she would represent the company wont I be forrced to mention myself and thus the russian passport again? But great idea for future endeavors.

@JamesDonkey Yeah I already started looking for countries that didnt do or only minor sanctions. and Hoped that in these countries I might have a higher chance to open a business bank account with the kazakh org / ru passport combo.

Thanks again

Latest Threads