Our valued sponsor

Company in Saint Lucia

Junker

Jul 7, 2019
Visit site
Hello.
I don't see any posts about company formation in Saint Lucia.
If somebody has experience, could you please share some details with us?
Can you recommend some offshore incorporator there?

Don't worry too much about the OECD regime and changes in tax laws. This type of change has occurred for hundreds of years and must be embraced and solutions found to work within the new framework. Those solutions do exist. We can incorporate companies anywhere including St Lucia.

Reactions: JohnLocke
f**k the EU.

lol...straight to the point no mincing words smi(&%. The EU is very aggressive internationally to developing countries in a neo colonialist way.

The future for CSP's lays with moving from selling not just companies to selling bundled solutions i.e Company + Banking + Residency packages.

You will start to see more Caribbean countries follows Cayman Islands move in this direction. Cayman islands has same setup like Dubai i.e freezone company setup and granting of residency visa etc without UAE's BS laws. Relocating for tax certainty is gonna be the next big wave.

lol...straight to the point no mincing words smi(&%. The EU is very aggressive internationally to developing countries in a neo colonialist way.

The future for CSP's lays with moving from selling not just companies to selling bundled solutions i.e Company + Banking + Residency packages.

You will start to see more Caribbean countries follows Cayman Islands move in this direction. Cayman islands has same setup like Dubai i.e freezone company setup and granting of residency visa etc without UAE's BS laws. Relocating for tax certainty is gonna be the next big wave.

So do you think there will be a real estate boom in those micronations?

So do you think there will be a real estate boom in those micronations?

I am just one person but I already have looked into pricing of blocks of studio apartments to be used as serviced apartments for tech startup employees. I imagine others would have beaten me to this strategy already.

P.S You must buy concrete buildings not wood frame U.S style nonsense due to Caribbean hurricanes.

I am just one person but I already have looked into pricing of blocks of studio apartments to be used as serviced apartments for tech startup employees. I imagine others would have beaten me to this strategy already.

P.S You must buy concrete buildings not wood frame U.S style nonsense due to Caribbean hurricanes.

Interesting idea...so you think there might be a lot of RE investment opportunities, because corp. & over-funded startups will move entire tech dev. teams to Caribbean (because of taxes)... Not sure if this is connected to your thesis but something serious is brewing up Bloomberg - Are you a robot? ...

Reactions: Martin Everson
He clearly has the capital access to pull off real estate investment in Caribbean.

Latest Threads