Our valued sponsor

Paul

Dec 16, 2017
Visit site
Dear fellow members,

First of all I would like to thank all the members and administrators for maintaining such an amazing forum. I'm a newbie here and been lurking around here for a while. I been scratching my head over a problem for past couple of weeks. I have a quick question, if any of you can help me with that will be really appreciative.

I have an Asian registered business firm and all the partners are from Asia itself. As a part of business expansion we are planning to expand our operations to bitcoin trading.I would like to open up an corporate bank account for bitcoin related transactions. My requirements are as follows
  • I'm looking at a monthly turnover around 100-200k EUR/USD monthly, so I'm not sure whether to go with an EMI or bank. I personally prefer a bank account.
  • Major activities through that account will be, receive funds from Asian Bank account and despatch those funds as SEPA transfers to exchanges. There won't be much withdrawals from the offshore bank account.
  • Access to SEPA/SWIFT transfers to the exchanges.
  • Account opening without personal visit.
  • Not looking for tax evasion or either anonymity.
  • That EMI or bank should be crypto friendly.
If any of you can guide me else can help me with this process are welcome. Thank you all once again in advance and wish you all a happy 2018.:)

(Ps: I went through the following ones:
  1. Worldcore - Doesn't accepts people from my region.
  2. Fidior - only for Germans and Europeans I guess from their website.
  3. Leupay - Not much crypto friendly.)

Leupay don't accept crypto business, has been discussed here many times already.

You want to travel in order to get a bank account that will fits your needs. I would look for banks in Switzerland since some of them are already open for Crypto business but they will require you to incorporate a Company in Switzerland and you will have to show them money and your face.

Maybe some others have better suggestions for instant some bank in Poland I read about here on the forum..

@diablo Thank you for your quick response. Yea, I have seen about leupay and their policies against Cryptocurrencies here and many other forums. So Leupay is out of question I guess.

I wanna avoid personal visit, if the bank wants I can show the proof of money no issues. I don't wanna travel around the world trying to avoid it.

It's going to be complicated, however, I would approach some of the banks you may find and that accept Cryptocurrency business and move the process that far until they require personal visit and then travel there. That way you avoid to travel around for nothing.

LOL, I hope there might be some way around. Even if the bank wants me to meet its okay, after once the system is set up and running.

Reactions: Paul
Look at mistertango, not a bank but an EMI and crypto friendly.
What about EMI provide revolut.com they are crypto friendly. Revolut.com - Reviews - Discussion and personal experience!

There is also a thread here Looking for ewallet with unique Polish Iban about some banks discussed maybe some of them will accept crypto.

Thank you for suggestions! EMIs are good, but I'm not really sure how reliable they are... anyway bank account is always a better choice. So if you have any banks in mind that can suite I'd be grateful to get a piece of advice

I don' think any credible bank is going to accept crypto business today except from established players utilizing heavy due diligence or known backers.

Find an EMI with an established banking relationship. A direct banking relationship is not the be all and end all.

What about EMI provide revolut.com they are crypto friendly. Revolut.com - Reviews -

What about EMI provide revolut.com they are crypto friendly. Revolut.com - Reviews - Discussion and personal experience!

There is also a thread here Looking for ewallet with unique Polish Iban about some banks discussed maybe some of them will accept crypto.
@Admin Thank you for the feedback. I think Revoult also supports EU citizens, will confirm it with their support team.
I went through that that thread it seems like they don't offer unique IBAN which might be a problem for many exchanges.

@Admin Thank you for the feedback. I think Revoult also supports EU citizens, will confirm it with their support team.
I went through that that thread it seems like they don't offer unique IBAN which might be a problem for many exchanges.
Edit: Formatting.

@Admin Sadly revolut only accepts EU entities mostly. :(
From Revolut.com FAQ: 'Revolut for Business is currently available for companies registered and with a physical presence within the European Economic Area (EEA) and Switzerland. This includes the following countries:

Austria, Belgium, Bulgaria, Croatia, Republic of Cyprus, Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, France, Germany, Gibraltar, Greece, Hungary, Iceland, Ireland, Isle of Man, Italy, Jersey, Latvia, Liechtenstein, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Malta, Netherlands, Norway, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland and the United Kingdom.'

@Admin Sadly revolut only accepts EU entities mostly. :(
From Revolut.com FAQ: 'Revolut for Business is currently available for companies registered and with a physical presence within the European Economic Area (EEA) and Switzerland. This includes the following countries:

Austria, Belgium, Bulgaria, Croatia, Republic of Cyprus, Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, France, Germany, Gibraltar, Greece, Hungary, Iceland, Ireland, Isle of Man, Italy, Jersey, Latvia, Liechtenstein, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Malta, Netherlands, Norway, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland and the United Kingdom.'

A UK Ltd can be registered for 5 pounds. The Revolut account will cost you 30 eur p/m, but you will get a individual IBAN and sort-code.

Do you have any suggestions for such an EMI in your opinion?

I don't have any preferences of EMI's but they are out there. If you can do the volumes you say you can then why not speak to one and ask about a rebate based on volume. I am a tax consultant so this is not my specialty.

Latest Threads