Our valued sponsor

Corporate Service Provider for Nevis LLC / IBC

gerard

Oct 4, 2021
fr
Visit site
Hello, I have appreciated my time reading the forum and decided on Nevis for my offshore company.

Can you please recommend a turstworthy, effective, reasonably priced CSP for this jurisdiction ? Thanks in advance

Reactions: uplana
Hello, I have appreciated my time reading the forum and decided on Nevis for my offshore company.

Can you please recommend a turstworthy, effective, reasonably priced CSP for this jurisdiction ? Thanks in advance

G, hi.
Nevis is a Great jurisdiction. One of our clients incorporated there. They do require a few documents such as bank and professional reference.

Reactions: uplana
Great you have 3 suggestions to who you can go and use. Now you got help from here don 't forget to come back once you have your company setup, it is much appreciated to learn about service providers that actually deliver!

Great you have 3 suggestions to who you can go and use. Now you got help from here don 't forget to come back once you have your company setup, it is much appreciated to learn about service providers that actually deliver!
he was till missing some valid service provider.

How are the substance requirements at the moment?
world wide same! Real office, real people, real director - no workaround.

world wide same! Real office, real people, real director - no workaround.
agree, it is what is required if you want to keep your operation in line with the restrictions applied by banks and payment processors.