Our valued sponsor

Corporate Setup (personal wealth management/fund)

wellington

Mentor Group Gold
Nov 14, 2020
Visit site
Background.

National of a country (Europe) that does not have capital gains on specific types of investments where not 'resident of the country'.
Non-Resident for 10+yrs.

Pay World Wide Wealth Tax in Switzerland as home owner (0.05%-0.05%)

Resident (permanent) of a country in Asia which does not charge tax on funds 'earned/redeemed' outside of the country, matured for 12 months then brought into the country.

Been in an investment since 2010.

Considering establishing a wealth fund (my own) but interested in completing

:- Either in my name
:- Either in a company name.

Will mean injecting -<8>+ figures of liquidity in.

Funds will then be 'reinvested' in metals, exotics, risky, and RE.

Any recommendations on specific countries?

I am 'ok' with paying tax (any profits after seeding), but really just want peace of mind.

EUR, CHF, GBP, SGD are the currencies i want to work with.

Background.

National of a country (Europe) that does not have capital gains on specific types of investments where not 'resident of the country'.
Non-Resident for 10+yrs.

Pay World Wide Wealth Tax in Switzerland as home owner (0.05%-0.05%)

Resident (permanent) of a country in Asia which does not charge tax on funds 'earned/redeemed' outside of the country, matured for 12 months then brought into the country.

Been in an investment since 2010.

Considering establishing a wealth fund (my own) but interested in completing

:- Either in my name
:- Either in a company name.

Will mean injecting -<8>+ figures of liquidity in.

Funds will then be 'reinvested' in metals, exotics, risky, and RE.

Any recommendations on specific countries?

I am 'ok' with paying tax (any profits after seeding), but really just want peace of mind.

EUR, CHF, GBP, SGD are the currencies i want to work with.
I recommend uk.

Reactions: cangarooo
Unfortunately, can't be the UK, as would open up 'personal' residency status issues and then could open up taxation on cap-gains up-to 5yrs prior when non resident.
Too bad, it is a good jurisdiction for your operation, there are so many advantages in this post brexit time. I do not think it is a problem for the residence, there are many solutions also cap gains.

If you want to keep it tax free - Dubai is the way to go.

We could potentially serve you with a Private Bank in Switzerland as well as it seems with Property in Switzerland and 8 figures - your are a client they are looking for.

However we all know that Switzerland Banks care about your journey to wealth.

The key of faciliate such a venture is to go with a Bank with local UAE operations but having a subsidiary in Switzerland to faciliate more exotic purpose and because of your future "exotic investments" - I don't recommend Singapore, Caymans or the Channel Islands - the banks there are very protective and struggle already enough with international regulations without "exotic investments" - except Singapore - they are just conservative and have not really any risk appetite but maybe your personal goelocation outwights your investment and with less "exotic investments" SG is in the game again.

Africa is a big opportunity as well however I personally wouldn't have the balls to go with your mentioned venture into such a direction of jurisdictions.

Reactions: troubled soul
Africa interestingly is an easy entry for me, have varied connections (tier one, down) in finance, state, governance, infrastructure, coms etc).

But by exotic i meant digital etc

Dubai does interest me, but I am concerned about

1) Fleeced.
2) Scammed.

Also 'process', until Covid settles down i don't really want to be travelling inc to Dubai (its a stop over on flights to Europe).

The other thing is Dubai from 'personal' to 'commercial', a business partner in a old venture has residency there (lives in East Africa most of the time), its ok on a on-going bases but living there initially is too burdensome, commercially is ok mind, but not too sure on costs, and how to structure such, also I want to work exclusively on EURO network for international transactions (fees wise).

Africa interestingly is an easy entry for me, have varied connections (tier one, down) in finance, state, governance, infrastructure, coms etc).

But by exotic i meant digital etc

Dubai does interest me, but I am concerned about

1) Fleeced.
2) Scammed.

Also 'process', until Covid settles down i don't really want to be travelling inc to Dubai (its a stop over on flights to Europe).

The other thing is Dubai from 'personal' to 'commercial', a business partner in a old venture has residency there (lives in East Africa most of the time), its ok on a on-going bases but living there initially is too burdensome, commercially is ok mind, but not too sure on costs, and how to structure such, also I want to work exclusively on EURO network for international transactions (fees wise).
So for you "exotic and risky" you mainly mean investing in cryptocurrencies and such and you have ties to Switzerland already?

So you could open at the cryptobanks like sygnum, seba, Bitcoinsuisse et.al. e.g. using your UAE residency, putting something substantial down there and showing them your ties to Switzerland with your home or even go as far as with a new yet to be established Swiss company. You can achieve a very low tax rate in Switzerland if you have a corporation while you have a UAE residency for yourself (its harder to have a low personal tax rate in CH than a corp one). If you go with an AG or get a GmbH with good adivsors/fiduciaries, you can even not be in public registers (in case of gmbh) and just appear as UBO with the banks there. But for your amounts an AG is anyway a no brainer and shareholdings are not published there.

You can go with @Fred he did many setups around Dubai (including mine and I have met many others who went with him personally) and I have yet to hear any major complaints.

Reactions: Fred

Latest Threads