Our valued sponsor

Costa Rica Crypto Gambling Company

Two2two

Apr 24, 2018
Visit site
Hi,

I am looking to start a cryptocurrency gambling website and register it in Costa Rica. There seem to be a few sites offering this service but not sure if they are real. If you went this path could you let me know which service provider you went with please? Had a look at www.fastoffshore.com but can't really find any reviews on it.

Thank you

Reactions: diablo
Why do you want to setup in Costa Rica?

You know is easier if you google costa rica lawyers, you dont to go through a company like fastoffshore, and also just to let you know Costa Rica is not that offshore jurisdiction that everyone thinks...

I do have recommendations, how can I send to you, I dont want to place names in this board, and also I dont wan to been seen I´m promoting business, so I dont break any rules on thi sforum...so just try the first result on your search in google, I think you will find the best ones...

I do have recommendations, how can I send to you, I dont want to place names in this board, and also I dont wan to been seen I´m promoting business, so I dont break any rules on thi sforum...so just try the first result on your search in google, I think you will find the best ones...
Hi could You private message me on here . Thank you

Reactions: sglion
you can post a provider here as long as it isn't your company! It would help people that don't get in touch with you to solve their problems if they are in a similar situation as people interested in this thread ;)

Reactions: Two2two
No, I would never promote my self like that or my company, and I dont want to Banned LOL... But like I said in Costa Rica you might find a good one it is just a matter to find the correct one.

It costs about $1000 usd to set up a company then I just got this message from my Costa Rica Lawyer
You can obtain a data processing license from the government and be legally licensed here.

It will state “data processing” as the licensed business activity which is used for online gaming business.

It takes between one or two months to process the license and have it registered.

The cost to obtain the license is $9,000 compared to $120,000 to $80,000 in many other countries.

Once you have the license, it is $195 every month to keep it active.

The only requirement is to have a Costa Rican corporation.
Do you have any link or something to a lawyer that charge this $9000 fee ? please poste it here, it's relevant so there is no need to consider it to be spam.

Reactions: JohnLocke
It costs about $1000 usd to set up a company then I just got this message from my Costa Rica Lawyer
You can obtain a data processing license from the government and be legally licensed here.

It will state “data processing” as the licensed business activity which is used for online gaming business.

It takes between one or two months to process the license and have it registered.

The cost to obtain the license is $9,000 compared to $120,000 to $80,000 in many other countries.

Once you have the license, it is $195 every month to keep it active.

The only requirement is to have a Costa Rican corporation.

THIS IS A LIE!!! I dont believe these 2 f*****g trolls. They are lying to you. One thing about Costa Rica is the lawyers are super shady and will try to up sell you on this worthless Data Processing crap.

Reactions: JohnLocke
No gambling company offshore has a Data Processing License. For what benefit? Its not a license, will not let you open a bank account, does not give you access to suppliers. Its just a lie.
Thank you for joining this thread! Let's see if we can egt any evidence from the two that claim a license in Costa Rica is available and available for these 9K ;)

Latest Threads