Our valued sponsor

Costs of opening and running annually bank account

stargate

Nov 13, 2019
Visit site
Hi all,

Just wanted to discuss different experience about costs of having a bank account.
Looking forward to open Mauritius Bank account and all service providers ask for some money (usually min 400-500 USD) to open account and around the same to run it annually... As i understand first "setup" fee they share with bank. But annual fee is just goes to service provide. Is it common practice now? Can you advise maybe some ways to open a bank account (as example in Mauritius) and paying only one time setup fee and d not pay for it on annual basis to service provider? Thanks in advance for all comments.

• Wow
Reactions: Joe Blasco
Hi all,

Just wanted to discuss different experience about costs of having a bank account.
Looking forward to open Mauritius Bank account and all service providers ask for some money (usually min 400-500 USD) to open account and around the same to run it annually... As i understand first "setup" fee they share with bank. But annual fee is just goes to service provide. Is it common practice now? Can you advise maybe some ways to open a bank account (as example in Mauritius) and paying only one time setup fee and d not pay for it on annual basis to service provider? Thanks in advance for all comments.
This annual fee in US is called "racket", reminds me Peter Barnum "a sucker is born every minute" skr@w them...

Latest Threads