Our valued sponsor

Countries with Digital Nomad Visa

According to my research, most digital nomads (before 2020) are "cheap charlie" who teach other aspirants how to become digital nomads. These people do not meet the income thresholds. :p
Yes you are right. But the covid-19 has created a new class of Digital nomads. People with good jobs working from home or somewhere on the planet. Plus there are plenty of rich PTs to target.

All this looks absolutely crazy to me.
Why bother getting a digital nomad visa when you can do with tourist visas, and have more fun because you'll be travelling more often? I understand the will to settle down, but making temporary last longer?

All this looks absolutely crazy to me.
Why bother getting a digital nomad visa when you can do with tourist visas, and have more fun because you'll be travelling more often? I understand the will to settle down, but making temporary last longer?
2 things I've heard:
Access to cheap rent - A digital nomad colleague told me that he can't rent the cheap long-term apartments (thus paying local rates) if he's on a tourist visa and airbnb can increase the prices to abusrd levels that has nothing in common with what the citizens actually pay for accommodation there, no reason to lie
Entry - yeah some nomads are pretty f***ed with their passports coming from countries that are so s**t they can't get to basic places (ex. Mexico) without a visa, and the digital nomad visa is much easier to obtain rather than a normal one

Latest Threads