Our valued sponsor

Court just reminded me again why not to hold money in countries with s**t judicative

Pro Member
Apr 10, 2021
Panama
Visit site
So long story short a bank scammed me out of $30k from my account based on false claims and manipulated evidence which they even manipulated so bad that it would be obvious for a child.
Went to court where i had to wait nearly 3 years now.First instant instantly closed the case not even looking in the documents provided as it seems they have no time for all the cases.
Second instance which verdict was today was the biggest joke ever.
I took a high professional lawyer and was present there in the hope it will change something so they won't make false decissions by not even looking at the evidences.
So first day i explained everything told her the documents are fake and not orginal its just a manipulated copy and i would request the orginal which they claim i signed.
I explained even what they claim is so faulty and gave evidence in bank statements and everything.
I mean i litterly added proof to that case which i created for a 5 year old to understand and instantly to recognize.
But today the verdict on that case was lost based on the argument i made a contract with the bank which i never denied but not a single word about fake document the bank provided,manipulated copies they provided and even their falsy claim which could be seen even on their manipulated papers already have not been mentioned.
I looked in her eyes (judge) when hearing the verdict which she avoided looking at me.
After the case closed she only said the value is under $35k so it can't be appealed and are not allowed to ask any questions about it anymore.
From the bank there was nobody in the court.
So after we went out of the court room the lawyer told me in polish lawyer group is a say.......to polish court you don't go for justice but for a verdict.

$30k being scammed (now legally) with basicly no rights at court and treated like a donkey from who you can take money without consequences.
Losing the $30k is not a big deal (even it makes me mad) but seeing how the legal system is working against you in a case which is so blatant clear just makes my blood boil and remembers me why to hold your wealth away from these people reach

Last edited:
So long story short a bank scammed me out of $30k from my account based on false claims and manipulated evidence which they even manipulated so bad that it would be obvious for a child.
Went to court where i had to wait nearly 3 years now.First instant instantly closed the case not even looking in the documents provided as it seems they have no time for all the cases.
I took a high professional lawyer and was present there in the hope it will change something so they won't make false decissions by not even looking at the evidences.
So first day i explained everything told her the documents are fake and not orginal its just a manipulated copy and i would request the orginal which they claim i signed.
I explained even what they claim is so faulty and gave evidence in bank statements and everything.
I mean i litterly added proof to that case which i created for a 5 year old to understand and instantly to recognize.
But today the verdict on that case was lost based on the argument i made a contract with the bank which i never denied but not a single word about fake document the bank provided,manipulated copies they provided and even their falsy claim which could be seen even on their manipulated papers already have not been mentioned.
I looked in her eyes (judge) when hearing the verdict which she avoided looking at me.
After the case closed she only said the value is under $35k so it can't be appealed and are not allowed to ask any questions about it anymore.
So after we went out of the court room the lawyer told me in polish lawyer group is a say.......to polish court you don't go for justice but for a verdict.

$30k being scammed (now legally) with basicly no rights at court and treated like a donkey from who you can take money without consequences.
Losing the $30k is not a big deal (even it makes me mad) but seeing how the legal system is working against you in a case which is so blatant clear just makes my blood boil and remembers me why to hold your wealth away from these people reach
sad story
if only there was a way... money that no one can seize... but I heard some rumors, what was it called?

Reactions: rolex and JosephLL
that's a very hard accusation

that's a very hard accusation
you think she even cared to ask for orginal documents from the bank ?
All she got was a "copy" from the bank with no signatures
The weirdest think even in one of the banks copies its shown that my claim is legit.
But guess what who cares.
I really would love to open my mouth on that judge but getting 7-14 days for it and a criminal record is not worth it......

Best argument i heard from judge on the first date when saying that even banks document shows that what i claim is legit was thats the banks document which i'm not allowed to use.If i want to proof my claim i need to provide my own documents.Of course i did but she claimed i didn't and that it would be my responsibility to provide it.
The lawyer i hired told her that he sent it himself and even provided the page number of that document which is in the archiv.
She totaly ignored him and kept talking to me that i can't use the banks document as evidence that i need my own.

She just proofed by that she even didn't bothered to look at all the documents i provided.........banks shall win so why waste her time.

P.S Bank Millenium......these assholes even changed online history of my transactions but forgat their copy they sent to court was from before the change/manipulation.

Last edited:
Reactions: jakubko666
Damn I thought this type of thing only happened in banana republics like my own.

Seems a sad case of how a banks knowledge of the legal system can be used to frustrate you. They probably been to court many times before and know exactly what they can get away with from their past experience :confused:.

Damn I thought this type of thing only happened in banana republics like my own.

Seems a sad case of how a banks knowledge of the legal system can be used to frustrate you. They probably been to court many times before and know exactly what they can get away with from their past experience :confused:.
This happens everywhere, including USA and other “first world” countries. Most of the times it’s not the judge’s fault: I am convinced that the majority of judges are good people, but they simply don’t have the time to work on every single case with the required attention.
Banks only exist to make money for themselves, not for providing a social service. As one bank told me “it’s a privilege to have a bank account, not a right”, which is another way to say “f**k you”.
These are the rules of the game. Taking advantage of banks at this game is a pleasure. It’s funny to see banks still falling for old scams like L/Cs, guarantees, loans etc. and failing miserably in court because they are supposed to be the “expert” party :D

Reactions: fortunespeculator
As one bank told me “it’s a privilege to have a bank account, not a right”, which is another way to say “f**k you”.

Well actually under EU Directive 2014/92/EU every EU citizen is entitled to a basic payment account within EU.

But yeah its still just a EU directive and not a regulation so your technically right.

So sad we are forced to use private companies to transact :(. Governments should offer a national alternative to these private companies. Taken legal action myself over a bank I gained nothing. So just lived and learned from it.

As I always say, stay away from Polish banks!
I'd rather bank in North Korea than in Poland.
And this assumption is based on what exactly? Frankly speaking PL banks are not that bad. Technically some of them are super advanced with features I have not seen anywhere else (and I do bank in few countries - both on personal and corporate level). Never saw them asking for any kind of supporting documents regardless if the transfer was €15.000 or €150.000.

Frankly speaking OP doesn't provide any significant details as to how exactly he was scammed for this amount.

Feel for you dude.One more reason not to pay taxes to these countries for paying salaries to such judges

Reactions: JohnnyDoe
I don't think the judge is the problem to be honest.
Judges know how banks work and they don’t want to spend too much time for them. If you can prove wrongdoing fine, otherwise you get screwed and it’s part of the game. That’s their reasoning. They have no time and resources to handle every single case in a proper way.

Reactions: bubbledouble