Our valued sponsor

Credit card processing - Belize

sergeylim88

Member Plus
Nov 27, 2018
Visit site
Hello everyone!

First, accept my apologies if I am asking something silly.
I have no clue how credit card processing works, but I do intend to learn.

So, let me tell you few most important things about my setup:
- Belize LTD
- nominee director
- bank acc.in Cyprus
- setup with my own documents (as beneficial owner)

I had PayPal(on company) till the end of September 2018 - but since than I can't receive any payments.
I have a few customers that require online payments, instead of regular bank wire transfer I use all the time.

Question:
I need a credit card payment processor that will:
- work with my setup
- allow me to make invoice & just send the link to customer for paying using their web site (payoneer has this, but I heard it is difficult to get acc. opened there)
- will have a certain merchant acc. to hold those funds
- will have ability to wire that money to Cyprus bank acc. either using credit card (like PayPal did) or bank wire transfer

Any suggestions, please.

Thank you!

I want to set up the same setup, do PP always ask for a utility bill for the Belize IBC? And how did paymentwall work out? Does Paypal work if bank and IBC is in two different countries like the Cyprus/Belize setup?

@tyler55 you won't get a bank account in cyprus for a Belize company anymore and getting a Belize Paypal Account is almost impossible these days.
And also think about that, that your customers may run into problems if they want to deduct your Belize invoice from their tax. In Europe normally no tax authority will accept invoices from Belize anymore. For EU people all countries on the OECD watch list will cause some trouble. Better look for a jurisdiction which you can't find on the OECD list.
But as I don't know from which country you are and from which country your clients are, a Belize setup may still work for you. (but not with a cyp bank account and paypal)

Hey neweroffshore thanks for your reply. I am currently a resident of Greece but won't be for much longer as I am willing to relocate to an offshore jurisdiction (Seychelles has nice beaches) and run my Belize IBC from there. The business activity I am intending to get involved in is dropshipping - reselling Chinese retail products from Aliexpress and other supplier sources with high level branding, marketing etc. Hence while the Belize setup will be limiting in the future if I want to take a step and use other third parties to sell from, bur for now I can't see the tax isssue you mention providing me with any issue. I understand Paypal will be unrealistic, so is there any Payment Processors you recommend for Belize IBC for a dropshipping website? Also, will I need an EMI to link with the PP or is it easy to just get a Belizean bank account (perhaps this is not the best option though?) Thanks for your input.

Belize banking is a no go, search the forum, lots of threads about it already. There is a slight chance you can use TransferWise with your Belize company as I see it but you better ask them before you start using them with your BZ corp.

You want to look into a different direction in regards to your company, Belize is cheap and privacy is good but it stops there. What you are looking into is either a stable setup in Cyprus, Georgia, UK or even the US if that is possible but it all depends on what your requirements are and how much privacy you need.

Reactions: neweraoffshore