Our valued sponsor

Question Crypto Cash Out Wirex - CRS Problems ?

Exo

Mar 10, 2021
Taiwan
Visit site
Hi everyone,

I am a German citizen with permanent residence in Taiwan. I also have my one and only tax residence in Taiwan and never been in the EU since 2018. Amongst other things I am trading crypto. I keep it legit and tax everything properly in Taiwan. Usually I pay my taxes with Fiat that I earn in my other endeavors but this time the tax amount is too much so I need to cash out crypto somehow in order to pay my taxes. I still have a wirex EU account from back when I lived in the EU. I have not updated the address. The residence address in this wirex account is "C/O" address in my name to the address of my other in Germany. Wirex never asked me for tax ID, they only asked for my ID back in 2017 when I still lived in Germany.

If I decide to cash out crypto via this Wirex account, basically deposit Bitcoin > sell > withdraw in Taiwan with the Wirex card, will this cause any problems for me. Like for example Wirex sending CRS proceeds reportings to german tax office and they then suspect money laundering or whatever or is it okay to do it like that.

Thanks

Wirex may request for updated KYC, ID and proof of address and is the number you used to open the account still active?

Once you provided that you will be fine. They do not accept online docs it has to be a scanned or photo of the proof of address.

Reactions: Exo

Latest Threads