Our valued sponsor

Crypto exchange using EMI

Lotusoscar

Nov 5, 2020
Visit site
Hello everyone.

I'm looking for a crypto exchange platform that use an EMI for fiat withdrawals, our bank account is not crypto friendly and we would not want the transfers received to be linked to a trading platform.

I was using a platform that sends transfers from an EMI, but they stopped their partnership few months ago. Please, if you know such platforms, it will be very helpful for me.

Thank you verry much for your help !

Reactions: vroess
I'm looking for a crypto exchange platform that use an EMI for fiat withdrawals, our bank account is not crypto friendly and we would not want the transfers received to be linked to a trading platform.

You can look at BTC-Exchange which uses MisterTango - same ownership if I remember. You can also try Bitonic which uses Bunq bank. But Bitonic is just BTC.

Reactions: CaptK
Ahh, that might make it more difficult. Aren't crypto transactions mostly banned in all Muslim countries due to them being too speculative (not 100% sure)?
In this case you may want to try a more 'unregulated' exchange as Perfect Money / Payeer of the sorts? Although this of course is much higher risk.

Sorry but I am really not sure what the best course of action would be in your situation. I hope that someone else is maybe able to help.

Hey guys! Linked to this topic, I've a need.
Will try to explain but please know that I'm not familiar withh crypto.
- I've a UK Ltd. (if this matter)
- My bank account is in Ireland and works with EUR and GBP
- More and more customers are asking to make payments in BTC
- My bank is not crypto friendly and is rejecting any amount coming from crypto related wallets or exchange
What is the best, fastes and possibly cheapest (if not free) way to allow my customers to pay me in BTC knowing that at the end I need to get EUR on my existing bank account?
Ah, forgot, i would not like to have to make 3 transactions to get money on my final bank account ;-)

I checked the solutions here listed (f.i. BTC-Excahneg, Bitonic, etc.) but they are tracked as wallet or exchnage so payment will not be accepted.

Hope I've explained well my need.
TX

Last edited:
Probably should open an account with a crypto friendly EMI, use that to receive your crypto payments, and then send it back to your bank account?
Just ensure that your bank does not view the EMI as crypto only, for instance, a Bankera account will probably be better for a non-crypto accepting bank whereas a Spectrocoin account might be too closely linked towards cryptocurrencies.

If you want to be able to accept the payments yourself as well, you could look into running a btcpay server to do it yourself, or just use something like coinbase commerce.

The problem you will face is at some point the bank will ask you to explain the payments and as you own the other bank account you will will get stuck.
Funds from Crypto will clearly be seen being deposited into the other bank account.

Thanks @Simon4466
I checked Bankera and the support specifically told me that they can't do crypto exchange unless in conjuction with Spectrocoin or any other wallet.
My bank cannot manage payments to/from EMI.
Interesting the btcpay server solution but it still requires the moving to the bank account :-(

The problem you will face is at some point the bank will ask you to explain the payments and as you own the other bank account you will will get stuck.
Funds from Crypto will clearly be seen being deposited into the other bank account.
That's true ..... unless I open the other Bank account under another LTD (correct?)

Thanks @Simon4466
I checked Bankera and the support specifically told me that they can't do crypto exchange unless in conjuction with Spectrocoin or any other wallet.
My bank cannot manage payments to/from EMI.
Interesting the btcpay server solution but it still requires the moving to the bank account :-(

That's true ..... unless I open the other Bank account under another LTD (correct?)
it has to have a different UBO, not related to you.

- My bank is not crypto friendly and is rejecting any amount coming from crypto related wallets or exchange
What is the best, fastes and possibly cheapest (if not free) way to allow my customers to pay me in BTC knowing that at the end I need to get EUR on my existing bank account?
Ah, forgot, i would not like to have to make 3 transactions to get money on my final bank account ;-)

I checked the solutions here listed (f.i. BTC-Excahneg, Bitonic, etc.) but they are tracked as wallet or exchnage so payment will not be accepted.

TX

Please start a new thread in future instead of hijacking someone else's thread. It helps keep threads in forum relevant and useful thx thu&¤#

TX
I can help in this if you still have the need.

Latest Threads