Turner Little - Company Formation Agents
DLS Dubai - Company Formation & Bank Account
UK Ltd with emi bank account
Offshore Bank Accounts

Crypto to Tranferwise Any Idea ?

CALL US ON +971 50 4467827 - TO SETUP YOUR NON-CRS COMPANY STRUCTURE IN DUBAI.
Bank Accounts, Company Formations, Tax Planning, Residency Solutions, and more

Timo

Probably not possible

Any Chance from any Crypto Wallet like USDC to Tranferwise Borderless Account so TW not blocks/Under radar ?

Thank you for expierence

Solution Background:
for Crypto to FIAT so that i can send Bank Tranfer (SEPA) to another bank Accounts

Martin Everson

Offshore Retiree
Staff member
Mentor Group Gold
Elite Member
Why destroy your TW account by risking this. Why not try one of the other EMI's that support working with crypto? TW is not stupid if they see money coming from another EMI that is crypto friendly and offers like for like payment services as themselves your account may magically be closed. You will be back on here saying TW closed my account for no reason....lol.

Timo

I see that TW is also unhappy about Sports Betting.

So i think TW is only for normal things as shopping or get funds of a standard bank account.

Ok I see you are right

Then let us forgotten TW

Any opther crypto friendly EMI where i can get of Exchangers like Kraken,Coinbase, BInance wich i can make SEPA Tranfers to bank Accounts ? Not Wirex (most problems)

CaptK

Nominee Company Bank Account Real Estate Passport
Mentor Group Gold
VIABUY will block your first payment for 14 days and maybe your next one. After that you are good to go. Keep each payment under 10K for the first 5 payments

Timo

Sorry Viabuy have not a personal IBAN. It is a pooled Account.
Crypto Exchangers will not payout

Its new ? Invididual IBAN for SEPA ?

Last edited:

Martin Everson

Offshore Retiree
Staff member
Mentor Group Gold
Elite Member
I read on here I think someone saying Finductive might work. But check with them first.

Martin Everson

Offshore Retiree
Staff member
Mentor Group Gold
Elite Member
Ok not sure what posting a link to fees means conf/(%.

Too expensive for you i.e 50 euro on-boarding fee, 50 euro annual fee and 1 euro incoming/outgoing sepa?

Timo

VIABUY will block your first payment for 14 days and maybe your next one. After that you are good to go. Keep each payment under 10K for the first 5 payments

2 Days After no Answer of Viabuy Support

So Answer is there of Yuropay Support

CRYPTO Tranfers WORKS NOT

xMarcel

Do Yuropay, VIABUY and Finductive ask about TIN? What's their politics regarding CRS?

You can try Pervesk/ Bankera and GlobalNetInt, they are crypto-friendly.

Fred

Dubai Expat
Mentor Group Gold
Elite Member
Commercial Service
Regarding Crypto to Transferwise we have found a working solution both directions. PM me for the details to keep this working in future.

Offshore Bank Accounts
Offshore Bank Accounts
banner-768x909d6f12840c2c058f.gif